Scream 2 was actually a really goid sequel. But it did one mistake

Spicechinodiva

1997's Scream 2 was the most successful film to follow the original 1996. 

Just how successful was the Scream 2. 

It only made one million less to the original  

Scream made 173 million 

Scream 2 made 172 million globally. 

But one fatal mistake ruined the franchise.

Killing Jamie Kennedy's Fan favorite Randy.

Everybody has said. Randy was too smart in the horror genre rules he would have never backed to the van. He would never set himself up to be ********. Many people still to this day said. Randy's death was in vein of the character he was.

But the reason why he was ******** is simple. Since a lot of us grew up with the film series. 

Mickey did most of the *******.

Randy was the only ****** Mrs. Loomis did

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am 15.6.2020 um 13:00 schrieb Cheshire-B:

I love scream, it's the best horror franchise ever ! Never understood why some people doesn't like it ! :overitkbye:

a lot of people say its a bad horror movie , killer is ridiclous etc, but I think they just don't understand the irony and humor behind it. the franchise is brilliant imo. can't wait for the next film, which is coming out in 2021 

2 hours ago, portrait said:

a lot of people say its a bad horror movie , killer is ridiclous etc, but I think they just don't understand the irony and humor behind it. the franchise is brilliant imo. can't wait for the next film, which is coming out in 2021 

There’s going to be another?:gaspney:

Archived