Britney Spears in Italy

BritneyItaly

Hello everyone❤️, after years of following the forum, without being registered, I decided to join all of you. I live in Italy, and as you can see my english is bad, forgive me😘. I wanted to know if there are Italians in the forum and how they perceive Brintey's influence in Italy. Thank you all ❤️

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BritneyItaly said:

Hello everyone❤️, after years of following the forum, without being registered, I decided to join all of you. I live in Italy, and as you can see my english is bad, forgive me😘. I wanted to know if there are Italians in the forum and how they perceive Brintey's influence in Italy. Thank you all ❤️

Me! Italian people don't praise her as much as she deservers. Welcome anyway! 

Just now, Gioney said:

Me! Gli italiani non la lodano tanto quanto lei merita. Benvenuto comunque! 

Ciaoooo❤️ grazie per il benvenuto 😘. Sono d'accordo con te....anche io ho sempre avuto quest'impressione e me ne dispiaccio. 

P.s. su questo post che ho creato si può "scrivere" in italiano o è meglio in inglese?  Grazie 🇮🇹❤️🇮🇹

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Older you get it's harder to learn new languages. Unless you have natural ability to learn them. Or if you live in places where the language is spoken.

But yeah will do so at some point.

Good luck 

you're right, as a child it's much easier.

Good luck :sendinglove:

Archived