Beyonce writes letter to Attorney General demanding justice for Breonna Taylor

23 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Disgusting comments. Borderline racist.

I’m black. How am I racist for saying “I wonder who wrote this for Queen Bey”? Several celebrities and public figures have people write their statements. Every president of the United States has a speech writer. I have a thread condemning racism within the music industry (especially regarding Camila Cabello). So, don’t call me a racist, ever. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m black. How am I racist? Several celebrities and public figures have people write their statements. Every president of the United States has a speech writer. I have a thread condemning racism within the music industry (especially regarding Camila Cabello). So, don’t call me a racist, ever. 

everyone can be racist, don't use your black privilege :deserves:

• Love 1

So what if she sacrificed a high school education 

So Did Britney spears and countless other teens who forsaked education to live out your dreams 

Education is sometimes overrated 

I know a good precentage of you used High school as a social hour.

Most of u are intelligent. But I doubt you didn't sacrifice a social life to get a full ride legally paid 4 years at a university 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

everyone can be racist, don't use your black privilege :deserves:

Black privilege doesn’t exist. If it did, would we be protesting across the world? Open a book, open your mind, and educate yourself. Such an ignorant statement. “Black privilege”. Stupidest thing I’ve ever read in my LIFE.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So what if she sacrificed a high school education 

So Did Britney spears and countless other teens who forsaked education to live out your dreams 

Education is sometimes overrated 

I know a good precentage of you used High school as a social hour.

Most of u are intelligent. But I doubt you didn't sacrifice a social life to get a full ride legally paid 4 years at a university 

Britney graduated from a home studies program in 1999 to get her High school diploma.

From reviewing your writing, I don't think you should be the one stating education is overrated. :cackling:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Black privilege doesn’t exist. If it did, would we be protesting across the world? Open a book, open your mind, and educate yourself. Such an ignorant statement. “Black privilege”. Stupidest thing I’ve ever read in my LIFE.

black prilivege exist because you used two messages ago :deserves: everyone can be racist, the color of your skin don't let you to say racist things to other with a free pass  :deserves:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Kylie and Kendall "finished" high school and are dumber than a rock when it comes to certain things. Just accept ur comment was ignorant af and move on ffd

Not even gonna get into Britneys education and intelligence when it comes to certain things

My comment about Britney was in response to another member who questioned Britney's educational achievements. 

Why bring up Kendall and Kylie when you get pressed about me mentioning Britney, again, not meant to you but another. 

I stand by my statement. It wasn't ignorant. She's been known for using ghostwriters her whole career. You're pressed that it's been out there. 

10 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Britney graduated from a home studies program in 1999 to get her High school diploma.

From reviewing your writing, I don't think you should be the one stating education is overrated. :cackling:

I have an educational disability. Had to take Special ed for English and math.

But what I'm highly educated on is Republican logic. You my dear reek full of Trump logic.

Hand over your gay card.

You have officially been denied to be gay due to your consevatism, racist banter and borderline trans and homophobia.

Access denied. 

:surejan:

3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

black prilivege exist because you used two messages ago :deserves: everyone can be racist, the color of your skin don't let you to say racist things to other with a free pass  :deserves:

You said I used black privilege for saying “I love this. I wonder who wrote it for Queen Bey?” And I’m a black man? And that’s my black privilege? Black privilege doesn’t exist, understood? The black community suffers every day in this country just to stay alive. We were slaves. Hell, we still are slaves, the chains are just invisible. You are the most ignorant person on this thread and that is quite an accomplishment. Saying there is “black privilege” yet the entire world is protesting against racism towards the black community! If there was black privilege would we be fighting to stay alive? If there was black privilege would we have to shout “black lives matter” so people understand We’re humans and deserve the same respect as everyone else? I’ll pray for you. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Because when ppl say **** like that when it comes to that. They usually have a racists undertone with it.

Idk that you are black. You can be black and still be a racists. Sorry boo.

:queenflopga:

You’re dumb AF. My post wasn’t even intended as shade. I’m a Bey fan! Why would I say “queen bey” if I was being racist? You need to open a book. I’ll pray for you.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so this is why she was overshadowed by Beyoncè since her debut solo album? :deserves:

My response was to another member who falsely claimed Britney had dropped out of high school. I corrected them. I never said Britney's education made her better than Beyonce. Beyonce has surpassed Britney ages ago. So don't try to start something based off an assumption you made off a comment I posted for another. :gelis:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block