Generation Z is mocking Millennials on TikTok

• Exhale+
From telling us that Harry potter is overrated, telling us to ditch wine and coffee and do a line of a can of Cola, to basically telling us that our obsession with vanity issues are stupid.

Tik Tok is the first social media platform for Generation Z.  It's so obvious. 

EadVq0QWkAEyneE?format=jpg&name=large

EadVq0zXkAEv8JN?format=jpg&name=large

EadVq6zWkAABgfG?format=jpg&name=large

EadVq7UWkAA7OzZ?format=jpg&name=large

tik-tok.jpg.a7dc28a46386cbe85c6d3fd6264be6e4.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god. I can't. 

My little brother is Gen Z barely a millennial and thank God he’s more like a millennial than Gen Z. We ate cinnamon not Tide Pods 

I don't even know what I am. I think I'm that weird transitional phase between the two. I guess I'm technically Gen Z (1999), but I don't really identify with that label. I feel like decades are much

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Lol, this is lowkey hilarious. Still, it seems like all generations talk smack about each other, so no surprise there. :sipney: The media blaming millenials for everything, boomer memes, Karen memes, etc. There hasn't been a specific campaign against Gen Z, but people talk smack about them all the time. :martini:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I actually don't understand everything they said. Like, the wine and stuff. :idkney: The only thing that really struck a nerve with me was the "1 bedroom apartment" comment cause whoever says that about Millenials, clearly has not been to my house. That's all I have to say about that. :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

🦄 💛🧡💜

18 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't even know what I am. I think I'm that weird transitional phase between the two. I guess I'm technically Gen Z (1999), but I don't really identify with that label. I feel like decades are much more accurate, so I just call myself a 00s kid. :yeahhh: Look at me being all quirky and different. #NotLikeTheOtherGenZ :cackling:

My brother is 97 so you early Gen Z kinda like Britney being a millennial even though she could be Gen X :haha:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I think this is just fun poking and roasting, and I hope someone isn’t seriously getting offended by it.

Anyways, like @iAlwaysSingLive, I’m in the transitional phase between the two generations where there isn’t consensus on what year Gen Z actually starts in. Unlike most of my friends that are born around the same time and consider themselves Millennials, I consider myself a Gen Z.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

~ 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 ~

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They’re the first generation to be born entirely in the 21st century is what I read. They’re our children

Ohhh. Alpha. When do they start? :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜