Omg rare Britney photo surfaces onto internet (?)

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been online for a while, I think it’s from Jamie Lynn’s photos - over the years she has had social media (other than her public IG) that her *fans* hacked. These are from around the same time as the pics of her holding Preston as a baby. 

I’m more curious about the new Instagram ‘alottawarmhart_’ that has posted pics of britney I’ve never seen before, including her getting braces as a child. Even Lynne’s friend Jill has commented this week asking who it is and how they have the photos...? 

11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

This has been online for a while, I think it’s from Jamie Lynn’s photos - over the years she has had social media (other than her public IG) that her *fans* hacked. These are from around the same time as the pics of her holding Preston as a baby. 

I’m more curious about the new Instagram ‘alottawarmhart_’ that has posted pics of britney I’ve never seen before, including her getting braces as a child. Even Lynne’s friend Jill has commented this week asking who it is and how they have the photos...? 

She is not behind that user if you think that.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Yeah same, I’ve spoken to them and it’s seems like they might be really delusional lmfao 

Archived