If Britney Jean was released under Myah's name, would you stan?

Mxra

I honestly think Britney Jean isn't a bad album, the only problem with the album is... it isn't Britney, it doesn't even remotely sound like her. Myah is a good singer and released so many demos i vibe with "Feet On The Ground" and "Want It Or Not" are my favourites. Outside the Britney army it's not well known that Britney didn't sing Britney Jean and people actually kinda liked it. It wasn't extremely successful but it still did pretty decent. 

It makes me wonder why Myah hasn't signed to some kind of record label and released some actual music that get's promoted. I can really imagine her being one of them artist that serves bop featuring on David Guetta tracks etc. Do you think she's under some kind of legal restriction? 

During the AMA videos she seemed super cool too.

Would you become a Myah stan?  

wvTkCUOw_400x400.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I'd stan her but not because Britney Jean was released under her name. I'd stan her for the cool and awesome person that she is. :comingthru:

#JusticeForMyahMarie

I could honestly imagine her serving so many bops under the right label. Especially her featuring on songs by people like David Guetta and Clean Bandit. 

1 hour ago, ol123 said:

I honestly think Britney Jean isn't a bad album, the only problem with the album is... it isn't Britney, it doesn't even remotely sound like her. Myah is a good singer and released so many demos i vibe with "Feet On The Ground" and "Want It Or Not" are my favourites. Outside the Britney army it's not well known that Britney didn't sing Britney Jean and people actually kinda liked it. It wasn't extremely successful but it still did pretty decent. 

It makes me wonder why Myah hasn't signed to some kind of record label and released some actual music that get's promoted. I can really imagine her being one of them artist that serves bop featuring on David Guetta tracks etc. Do you think she's under some kind of legal restriction? 

During the AMA videos she seemed super cool too.

Would you become a Myah stan?  

wvTkCUOw_400x400.jpg

Uhhh....did you read yr post? :shocked: Myah Marie DOES own Myah Slay Marie Jean. You know saying that is complete disrespect to the princess of pop, Myah Legend Marie?:ohwut: don’t take away her magnum opus from her, you delusional Britney flopspears fan! :pleaseshhh:

Myah Marie Jean- 1.5 million :yesplease:💖❤️👑👯‍♀️
Baby, trash me one more time-32 million copies 🥦🤮🗑 :trash: 

Myah Marie Jean has outsold Britney’s whole career :queenflopga: oh wait....Britney had a career? :ineedthetruth: 

BJ sounds like someone forced a hit songwriter to write with a gun to their head with no type of inspiration or motivation to make good music. :idkha:

I don't really like Myas voice. Its probably the best in background where shes singing like herself, but her singing like Britney is what makes those songs even less listenable. 

Alien, Perfume, Passenger and It Should Be Easy have great potential though.

Archived