Cancel culture is trying to claim sia

Spicechinodiva

The biggest Australian act since Kylie minogue.  I knew about Sia since a dance album compilation had a remix about a Coke song (the ****)  i knew her before she blew up. 

However cancel culture is trying to claim her for a very simple mistake. 

She accidentally mistaken Cardi B for Nicki Minaj. Let's not act for awhile since The pinkprint. Nicki ditched the wigs and the crazy astetics. Something cardi Continued.  Simple mistake. Unfortunately the barbz were mad of this honest simple mistake. 

They tried to cancel her over a twitter handlers name. 

Which I truly believe names like this should not be allowed. As someone who defended her said.

How is that her fault?  Blame the barb that created the crazy insensitive handlers names.

@Roxxy

@JordanMiller

@babyimmafreak90

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What thing people don't try to cancel anyway these crazy days? It's sad that she had to bring that she has two blacks kids "like it was some trophies" for proving she's not racist. Being called racist for that is also sad. I can't with this world... What did they put in the air?

Archived