Lil Twist Exposes Justin Bieber and Scooter Braun as being racist

OnlyFacts

Lil Twist has exposed Justin Bieber and Scooter Braun as being racists who exploited the black community. Twist reveals thats Scooter and Justin made him take a criminal ********* charge that should’ve gone to Justin. But since Justin was a pop star and lil twist is a black rapper, they made Twist take the charge, and then it continued and charges piled up...all of which belonged to Justin. Twitter is currently running crazy over this  and Justin needs to respond since he is alleging he supports the black lives matter movement 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got stupider listening to that conversation in the video. 

Every person in the music industry from the beginning of time got their influence from black culture. And of course Justin’s team would make him seem like the good guy, he was literally the golden boy of pop when it happened. Who is lil twist ?! 
And who’s to say he would have had a career if he didn’t get the charges. This is speculative nonsense. 

These are literally just facts about the music business. It’s a business. Whatever you do to get on top is what you have to do. This is how life works. 

No where did he say Justin or his team are racist though... 

• Super Mods

Well im not suprised that they are saying Justin is racist cause there's several videos online, dating even back to his early days including 

one where he is singing One Less Lonely _ (u can assume what he said there) in the tune of One Less Lonely Girl.

He just seemed like a **** from the start

• Content Curators

He’s a privileged boy that’s been in the spotlight since he was young and it turned him into an *******

theres no surprise that he has made insensitive racist remarks 

he’s probably messed up himself

atleast I can pride myself in knowing that Britney was raised right and Is one of the least problematic celebs despite being in the HIGH spotlight since 16

Archived