This Day in Pop: Someday (I Will Understand) music video premieres in 2005 (June 14)

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Hopefully someday we’ll truly understand what’s going on with Britney. Praying she gets to write that book she teased in for the record.

In the FTR video, one comment said that they had met Britney before and asked Britney about the book and if she’s working on it and brit brit said after a quick laugh...”no” :icant:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

In the FTR video, one comment said that they had met Britney before and asked Britney about the book and if she’s working on it and brit brit said after a quick laugh...”no” :icant:

😭😭😭😭 maybe she’s waiting until the cship ends so she can be raw and unfiltered. If her team had their way the book would go like this: MMC, BOMT, OOPS, Vegas, the end.

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

😭😭😭😭 maybe she’s waiting until the cship ends so she can be raw and unfiltered. If her team had their way the book would go like this: MMC, BOMT, OOPS, Vegas, the end.

Omg I am laughing at the accurate truth in the last sentence, why is this so tru- :gloria:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Yes but the same was in USA. Gimme more in Usa was a little hit without having radio to her side. But here in Italy this this ban went on even whrn she came back with circus. We have like five major radio stations and only one had womanizer in their playlist but only for few weeks :(

Same in the Netherlands. Her only hit post 2005 was Scream & Shout :(

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Do you like anything? I feel like all you ever post about is how you don’t like stuff.

What? I like most of her songs tbh. As a ballad i really like DLMBTLTK, When Your Eyes Say It, Everytime is good as well. Someday is not bad song it's just not noticeable to me, but you like it good for you.

I’ll never understand why they didn’t release this as a single in all territories, especially since the video/song  premiered on an episode of Chaotic which was obviously on US television and they let TRL play it. It just didn’t make sense that it was only released as an actual single in certain parts of Europe, sometimes Jive was so weird!  

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

Same in the Netherlands. Her only hit post 2005 was Scream & Shout :(

Actually S&S was HUGE in Italy, both on the radio and in clubs. Maybe even bigger than Toxic. I was so proud, although the song is what it is lol.

• Like 1