This Day in Pop: Someday (I Will Understand) music video premieres in 2005 (June 14)

3 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

So underrated :(

I remember it was the last single of Britney that italian radio really played.. than there was the breakdown she was banned from the major italian radio and never came back :(

What? She was banned for having a breakdown? :ohwut: what about the circus era? Womanizer and circus?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

So underrated :(

I remember it was the last single of Britney that italian radio really played.. than there was the breakdown she was banned from the major italian radio and never came back :(

But how? After the breakdown, any song from Blackout were played or not? What about post 2009 (including) songs? (If you know ofc)

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

What? She was banned for having a breakdown? :ohwut: what about the circus era? Womanizer and circus?

I was writting the same question above the quote but just noticed after finishing my sentence that you did it first. :britdrown:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

But how? After the breakdown, any song from Blackout were played or not? What about post 2009 (including) songs? (If you know ofc)

I was writting the same question above the quote but just noticed after finishing my sentence that you did it first. :britdrown:

Italian radio doesn't play britney after toxic. They played SOME someday, a little gimme more, circus and womanizer, and I've heard a couple of times Work ***** and Oh la la. But it's really, really, really rare. 

They still play some old stuff from time to time, especially bomt, born to make you happy and toxic. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Yes but the same was in USA. Gimme more in Usa was a little hit without having radio to her side. But here in Italy this this ban went on even whrn she came back with circus. We have like five major radio stations and only one had womanizer in their playlist but only for few weeks :(

• Like 2