What are your Top 3 favorite Kelly Clarkson songs?

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, reputation said:

no wayyy someone who likes Honestly!! i feel like that song is one of her best and most underrated. 

i ADORE kelly’s music, so it’d be reaaaally hard to pick a top 3 but

1. Honestly

2. Cry

3. Run Run Run (controversial but idon’t get the hate for this song honestly :ohwut:)

Yes I love it

It is so underrated but I guess people don't like hearing the truth :raven:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I wouldn't call myself a Kelly Clarkson Stan, but know most of her catalogue. Here's my top 3: 

Maybe - from My December 

The lyrics are so powerful and really resonate with me, Kelly delivers the song to the best of her vocal abilities. Love the acoustic guitar start and slow burning build up to a crashing rock song. 

I Hate Myself for Losing You - from Breakaway 

Why wasn't this a single?! Such a great stomping break up song. Very reminiscent of Avril Lavigne too.

Go High - from Meaning of Life

Another great pop song with a fun vibe, that is elevated with the Helium sound effect during the chorus. 

My December is by far her best album, has great depth and manages to mix pop rock and synths really well (see Judus). My only niggle with Kelly is that since My December, she rarely has any writing credits on her music, especially on singles. 

• Love 1

Kelly is on of the only artists I still currently just play her music on shuffle & love it!  One of my all time favs! 

hard to pick just 3

1. Sober- Lyrically & vocally one of her best songs. So underrated but so beautiful. This song means a lot to me. 

2. Already Gone- Lyrically so gorgeous. One of her best songs in my book!

3. Behind These Hazel Eyes - My favorite one to rock out to!  This chorus is everything & my fav video by her!!

honorable mention: Ready, never again, don’t let me stop you, tightrope

• Love 2

Nice topic! Also its a nice way to introduce new songs I might have not listened to before! 

So here are my picks and they are mainly based on melodies to be honest ; how catchy they felt to me. :yaknow:

Good goes the bye : I love the music on this. a bit of synthesiser for the verses and the chorus are more eerie. Very catchy also.

You love me The verses are the parts of the song that got me really. 

Already gone : I think the singing is really good on it. Also its not too rock, the music video was quite elegant. 

I do not quite get the similarities to Halo from Beyonce. 

And special mention for Catch my breath : I like the effect on the chorus with "cccccatch my breath... " Simple things that makes a bop to my opinion lol.

She has many good ones and here I mainly focused on the melody. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Now that you listed them I can see, but it's still shocking and I CAN'T forget how ha Christmas album came for BJ's weave :lessons:

That Christmas album was declared by billboard as the best Christmas album of the 21st century. 

Of course the lambs threw a shut fit saying. The queen of Christmas gave us a sequel album. Which none of these bishes can say. They have two Christmas album's to listen to by their queen..

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Marlean said:

Top 3? Well Kelly has a strong discography. But I have to pick 3... ALL OF THEM is this song and performance. The feelings in this tops everything she's done. 

Absolutely that performance is so amazing, impossible not to feel the deep emotion that she coveys in that song, truly a gem of a performance.

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

"The trouble with love is"

- It's a song from the soundtrack to  the movie  "Love Actually". When I was 13 I used to put the song on and cry over middle school drama with my first crush :didilie:   Not her best but it's brings me back to a simpler time lol. 

-Because of you- in the context of her recent news is hittin real different. 

-Since U been Gone- but very specifically this vma performance, it just kinda **** rocks. 
It wasn't really until I thought about a top 3 that it dawned on me the sheer amount of bops Kelly Clarkson got out here, I'm a little biased towards her earlier work though. 
-Honoroble mentions- Already Gone, Addicted, Ms. Independent. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block