What are your Top 3 favorite Kelly Clarkson songs?

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I've never been an actual fan, but "Piece by Piece" did grab my attention because of the lead single and the extensive Greg Kurstin credits (he's my Max Martin). :clicktina: Critics weren't in love with the album (I mean, it is kind of generic), but, personally, I think it's great. :yeahhh: If I had to pick 3 songs, though:

a bop - all I have to say :lizzie:

this one got that Sia magic :tysm:

idk, there's just something about this b-side that makes me feel things :praisega: like, the other two are just bops, but this one makes me FEEL things :fakecry:

At first I didn't really like the album but I kept playing it and I suddenly started loving it especially after I heard In The Blue I was like wow that's a masterpiece and I totally agree it has something very deep and meaningful I just love it.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
33 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

1. Never Again

2. Because Of You

3. Let Me Down

Because Of You is such a deep and emotional song I can't listen to it without feeling sad for her, truly a gem of a song.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, reputation said:

no wayyy someone who likes Honestly!! i feel like that song is one of her best and most underrated. 

i ADORE kelly’s music, so it’d be reaaaally hard to pick a top 3 but

1. Honestly

2. Cry

3. Run Run Run (controversial but idon’t get the hate for this song honestly :ohwut:)

What’s the controversy? I love that song.

also @JordanMiller reminded me of Maybe. Too many choices!

3 minutes ago, Arianna said:

What’s the controversy? I love that song.

also @JordanMiller reminded me of Maybe. Too many choices!

IDK but every kelly fan i’ve come across on twitter (and even reddit!) hates that song with a burning passion and i just don’t get it :fakecry:

but on second thought, i wouldn’t call it a top 3. it’s a good song but i forgot the existence of Move You for a sec :makeitrain:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block