What are your Top 3 favorite Kelly Clarkson songs?

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Now that you listed them I can see, but it's still shocking and I CAN'T forget how ha Christmas album came for BJ's weave :lessons:

Now back to me being a Queen B stan ? what is the problem Mr Crazy :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

EARTHA JEAN explain yourself @Midnight :lessons: I was just listening to Somebody's Somebody :lessons:

Ewwwwww what is that ? :gloriascary: 

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

here is no problem with that :clicktina:

Oh okay I thought I was gonna have to take me shirt off :nyschool:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

blasting When You Put Your Hands On Me for you right now :clicktina: and I CANNOTTTTTT at you not liking Slaynie in a Slayttle and Slay On Over :lessons:

No No No No if you wanna play a song for me play Your Body now that anthem describes me not that other mess :queenflopga: 

• Love 2

I've never been an actual fan, but "Piece by Piece" did grab my attention because of the lead single and the extensive Greg Kurstin credits (he's my Max Martin). :clicktina: Critics weren't in love with the album (I mean, it is kind of generic, and I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly herself hates it), but, personally, I think it's great. :yeahhh: If I had to pick 3 songs, though:

a bop - all I have to say :lizzie:

this one got that Sia magic :tysm:

idk, there's just something about this b-side that makes me feel things :praisega: like, the other two are just bops, but this one makes me FEEL things :fakecry:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block