What are your Top 3 favorite Kelly Clarkson songs?

• Curators

Kelly Clarkson is one of few singers who's music I really enjoy entirely.

Share your top 3  favorite songs and tell me why you love them. 

She has eight albums so there's plenty to choose from. 

I'll start with In The Blue from her album Piece by Piece, this is my #1 all time favorite Kelly song. This song makes me feel very euphoric. It makes me feel like I'm flying in the air, dancing in the sky along with the people who are no longer here with me, it's a happy/sad feeling and that's why I love this song.

My second favorite Kelly song is Honestly from her album Stronger. I love this song because it's so real and straight forward. This song is about wanting the truth and being strong enough to handle it even if it's hurtful.

My third favorite Kelly song is Don't Let Me Stop You from her album All I Ever Wanted. I just love the rocker sound, the honesty in this song is so refreshing. I've dedicated this song to some of the jerks I've meet in the past.

597272975_images-2020-06-13T112249_258.jpeg.cdc664be8a8c760566c8326efddcf70a.jpeg

Related:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Super Mods

Ok so I love Miss Independent because I love that it's aggressive and catchy and it's just so fun to sing. I love belting the chorus. I still enjoy the song until now.

I love Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) because it's super catchy and the message never gets old. I guess you can say it's one of my fight songs.

Lastly, I love A Moment Like This because I love a good belt-y ballad. it's a staple for me in karaoke. It's in my repertoire. I also think it's her best ballad vocal wise.

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Curators
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Omg Kelly was my favorite artist for years when I was a kid. :yesplease: I got my mom to take me to buy My December on its release date.

I have so many great memories to that album too, I used to spend a lot of time with my Dad and listen to that album, great times.

• Love 2

• Curators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so I love Miss Independent because I love that it's aggressive and catchy and it's just so fun to sing. I love belting the chorus. I still enjoy the song until now.

I love Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) because it's super catchy and the message never gets old. I guess you can say it's one of my fight songs.

Lastly, I love A Moment Like This because I love a good belt-y ballad. it's a staple for me in karaoke. It's in my repertoire. I also think it's her best ballad vocal wise.

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

Roxxy you sing ? I need receipts :gerlwat: 

• Love 1

• Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cause Miss Independent is an Xtina song and I stand Xtina hardcore back then and Breakaway is the only Kelly album I have and I still have it :clicktina:

Hardcore Xtina fan here too, Breakaway is my the # 4 I LOVE that song 

• Love 2

• Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sorry Eartha I didn't pay attention to the directions :kidcries: and she has 8 albums?! SINCE WHEN :jl:

Thankful,Breakaway,My December, All I Ever Wanted,Stronger, Piece By Piece, Meaning of Life and Wrapped In Red ?

• Haha 3