Trump's administration erases protections for transgender people in health care on anniversary of the Pulse nightclub massacre

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

First of, let's clear up something. The Obama proposal was just that, a proposal. It was never implemented. Trump didn't erase any protections that weren't even implemented at first place. Obama just made this proposal which got declined in courts. It never had any effect. Trump can't "remove" something that didn't exist.
Proof herehttps://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/06/12/hhs-finalizes-rule-section-1557-protecting-civil-rights-healthcare.html

Secondly, nobody said that transgender people don't have mental health issues. What they need is to address these issues if they are close to a point of even thinking of suicide. The surgeries won't solve that state of mind. You know how high is the number of transgender people that killed themselves even after they got the surgeries because they weren't happy with the result and it couldn't be reversed plus of course the weight of the pre-existing mental issues getting worse.

Re-constructive cosmetic surgeries are cosmetics. What really changes is the reason behind them, different people etc. 
I don't see why transgenders should get special treatment. Do you want special treatment for them? or EQUAL treatment just like everyone else?
I don't see you or anyone else making noise about all the non-trans people that suffer of awful mental illness/depression due to their body dysmoprhia/bodies features that were either damaged/or not desired.
I don't see you complaining about how former morbidly obese people that are stuck with tonz of loose skin can't get the cosmetic surgery they need to fix their bodies. These people suffer from severe depression/mental issues due to their issues. 
I don't see you complaining about how people with burned skin can't get (with exceptions) covered surgeries with skin drafts to repair/replace their burned skin.
I don't see you complaining for all the women that are in need of cosmetic surgeries,genitals surgery/restoration and are are having mental health issues as well. In some states where implants are provided for women that had mastectomy they are forced to go with the dr the insurer chooses. That doctor could be completely ****. 

I don't see any of you, making any noise about all the non-trans people that do need these re-constructive cosmetic procedures just as trans people need theirs.
Why do you only make noise for trans people? What about non-trans? So you want special treatment for trans people but not for non-trans? You realize that all these people do suffer from mental health problems and body dysmorphia/complications that need surgeries yes? You don't know what non-trans people suffered/went through bc of how they look/what happened to their body.

So what do you want Jordan? Do you want transgender people to have equal rights or special rights? 

I completely agree with everything you mentioned here. Thank you for providing evidence and sound logic to support your stance! :onpoint:

Its sad how if we take a stance that is remotely sided by the republican party we are homophobic, bigots, racists, ignorant and uneducated. Can no one come up with an educated response? It's all passion driven here. I find it funny that Jordan calls you out on your posts for too emotional and lashing out at people YET multiple people have been lashing out on you all day and you've only been stepping up your aggression to meet theirs. The other dude literally said he was in tears, if anyone needs to be comforted in a private message with Jordan, it's not you, it's that dude. :cackling:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

I completely agree with everything you mentioned here. Thank you for providing evidence and sound logic to support your stance! :onpoint:

Its sad how if we take a stance that is remotely sided by the republican party we are homophobic, bigots, racists, ignorant and uneducated. Can no one come up with an educated response? It's all passion driven here. I find it funny that Jordan calls you out on your posts for too emotional and lashing out at people YET multiple people have been lashing out on you all day and you've only been stepping up your aggression to meet theirs. The other dude literally said he was in tears, if anyone needs to be comforted in a private message with Jordan, it's not you, it's that dude. :cackling:

This is just so unfounded. People have been providing “logic” and sound information all day long.

Yes, I was in tears at one point, because of the gravity of this situation, and because some of us can’t seem to share information with other human beings without being hateful and disrespectful. On top of that, the world is so incredibly heavy right now, and yes, I feel it. I feel it in my bones. And what we need now more than ever is compassion, patience, and understanding. My name is Dylan by the way.

The politics surrounding this situation are complicated and that’s putting it lightly. Regardless of what was ever “implemented” or not, this is about the bigger picture and future of trans lives here in America. It’s about steps that have been taken to protect and support trans people, and subsequent steps that have been taken to reverse those protections and/or proposals. It’s also about a complete lack of understanding of the trans experience and again, the psychological, physiological, and biological implications of what it means to be transgender. There’s a major resistance here in this thread to acknowledge or understand any of it beyond the scope of a very, very narrow viewpoint that refuses to acknowledge a profound wealth of logically sound, valid, scientific information that is available to us. 

Being chided and ridiculed and mocked for even mentioning my trans friends, and told that they’re imaginary, that I talk out of my a.s.s, that I’m illiterate, and so on, broke me down. And @asterix, I genuinely apologize for telling you that you’re uneducated, but this topic means a great deal to me, especially because of my close relationships with trans people and all that I’ve learned over the years. That doesn’t excuse my part in allowing things to escalate but I think you might find that people would be a lot more receptive to your points and ideas if you went about it with a little more humility. I just want to encourage loving awareness and understanding on this site and I want us to work together. This sucks. I’m sorry if you also feel misunderstood and like your voice is being smothered. Your experience is as valid as anyone else’s. 💚

15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Your replies... you’re always upset and angry and lashing out towards someone. If you’d like to message me in private to talk about what may be on your mind, please do. I’m here for you. 

I don't think they're upset or angry at all. That response was after a series of messages directed towards them after the other person couldn't read what they're saying. 

They are using logic to make their point and your going against logic... 

15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don’t agree that these types of surgeries are simply cosmetic. There’s an entire layer about a transgender person’s mental health that’s not being considered. When you feel trapped in a body that you don’t identify with, a surgery can profoundly change your life - to match how you feel on the inside. Please consider that.

If your obese its not the states job to help you feel better. Where on Earth is there enough money or funds to help everyone that feels different. It's also not societies job to accept anyone.

14 hours ago, asterix said:

First of, let's clear up something. The Obama proposal was just that, a proposal. It was never implemented. Trump didn't erase any protections that weren't even implemented at first place. Obama just made this proposal which got declined in courts. It never had any effect. Trump can't "remove" something that didn't exist.
Proof herehttps://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/06/12/hhs-finalizes-rule-section-1557-protecting-civil-rights-healthcare.html

Secondly, nobody said that transgender people don't have mental health issues. What they need is to address these issues if they are close to a point of even thinking of suicide. The surgeries won't solve that state of mind. You know how high is the number of transgender people that killed themselves even after they got the surgeries because they weren't happy with the result and it couldn't be reversed plus of course the weight of the pre-existing mental issues getting worse.

Re-constructive cosmetic surgeries are cosmetics. What really changes is the reason behind them, different people etc. 
I don't see why transgenders should get special treatment. Do you want special treatment for them? or EQUAL treatment just like everyone else?
I don't see you or anyone else making noise about all the non-trans people that suffer of awful mental illness/depression due to their body dysmoprhia/bodies features that were either damaged/or not desired.
I don't see you complaining about how former morbidly obese people that are stuck with tonz of loose skin can't get the cosmetic surgery they need to fix their bodies. These people suffer from severe depression/mental issues due to their issues. 
I don't see you complaining about how people with burned skin can't get (with exceptions) covered surgeries with skin drafts to repair/replace their burned skin.
I don't see you complaining for all the women that are in need of cosmetic surgeries,genitals surgery/restoration and are are having mental health issues as well. In some states where implants are provided for women that had mastectomy they are forced to go with the dr the insurer chooses. That doctor could be completely ****. 

I don't see any of you, making any noise about all the non-trans people that do need these re-constructive cosmetic procedures just as trans people need theirs.
Why do you only make noise for trans people? What about non-trans? So you want special treatment for trans people but not for non-trans? You realize that all these people do suffer from mental health problems and body dysmorphia/complications that need surgeries yes? You don't know what non-trans people suffered/went through bc of how they look/what happened to their body.

So what do you want Jordan? Do you want transgender people to have equal rights or special rights? 

Thank-you for being logical. What all these SJW's want is not possible in society. No one deserves more treatment than another. Please continue to think this way because the world is scary when people don't believe in facts and logic. You can't base your decisions on emotions, and that what the people arguing with you are doing. They are trying to seem like they're fighting for justice, but you have to look at reality. The economy would fail if we continue to give special treatment to everyone who wants it.

• Leader
18 hours ago, asterix said:

Thank you for that post, I appreciate it.
Since the beginning of the thread I tried to explain to people that "Trump removing trans rights" was false information but they can't even read the receipts when they get them in their hands :jeanluc:
I know right? Jordan should message this dude and all the poor souls in this thread that couldn't read correctly and still continue not reading anyways LMAO :cackling:

You don't believe that these life changing surgeries for trans people are for their health, rather, according to you, it's cosmetic. And I disagree. Their well-being depends on it. Trans people not only have to deal with the existential questions and confusion from a very early age – identifying mentally with a gender that's opposite of the body they're in – but once they do finally lean into who they are, are ridiculed and often killed. 

I'd like for you to consider that there is a difference between one's mind and body. They function together, but they are indeed separate. That is why you feel emotion through your body. Because you thoughts, generated by your mind, create an emotion that manifests in your physical being.

We'll go round and round in circles and I imagine neither one of us will change perspectives. Let's just agree to disagree. 

• Like 1
  • Leader

I don't see why transgenders should get special treatment.

It's not special treatment when it's their quality of life that's at stake.

You know how high is the number of transgender people that killed themselves even after they got the surgeries because they weren't happy with the result and it couldn't be reversed

Same can be said for transgender people who couldn't get the surgeries. Of course there will be trans people who regret the surgery, because people are complex with varying thoughts. It's not a one size fits all solution. 

Re-constructive cosmetic surgeries are cosmetics.

This is a blanket statement and quite frankly is false.

Do you want special treatment for them? or EQUAL treatment just like everyone else?

I'll leave this here:

EquityVsEquality.png

Apples and oranges. You're including irrelevant examples that have nothing to do with the topic at-hand. 

Because we're not talking about non-trans people.

Why do you only make noise for trans people? What about non-trans? So you want special treatment for trans people but not for non-trans?

Again, because we're not talking about non-trans people.

Don't paint me into a corner and make me choose. Transgender people are not treated equally in our society as a whole at this point in time, and it's not right. You're asking me what I want. What I want is for society to be enlightened and take care of one another. 

27 minutes ago, asterix said:

What is this half-assed response lmao. You didn't even answer to my questions in my post to YOU and you only repeated your original post TWICE. 

This is the post I want you to answer:

LMAO at how you IGNORE EVERYTHING in ^the linked response from here. 

So apparently you want special rights for trans, and not equal rights. You want transgenders to have special rights over non-trans people. Interesting Jordan. Good you cleared that up. Good to know! I will make sure we won't forget it 😏

@Jordan Miller

Can we ban this person..

I mean we need to set an example 

• Leader
6 minutes ago, asterix said:

It is special treatment Jordan because guess what, just like how trans people have their problems and mental issues and body issues, so do millions of non-trans people that deal with mental health issues over their mental/physical abuse/problems with body dysmorphia/features that need surgeries.
You can't single out and say that trans people will get favored over others. It's not equality. Who are you to determine which group will get favored over others??? There needs to be equality for everyone. Period.

SAME can be said for both groups. Trans and non-trans people.  Nothing different here. Both groups have the same issue. Point blank.

This isn't a false statement. Do you have a medical degree now too aside your journalism one and we didn't know? Let's try again: RE-CONSTRUCTIVE SURGERIES = COSMETIC SURGERIES.
It's body modification cosmetic surgeries. If you can't grasp it, then I'd suggest you open a book.

Oh! Convenient!!! It's not apple and oranges Jordan. The topic at hand is: Why should trans people get special treatment over other groups of people? That's not equality. That's favoritism which is unfair.
And actually you just proved MY point exactly right here with that by the way. I said how nobody ever makes noise about the non-trans people that suffer and have to deal with their mental issues/body dysmorphia & are in need of surgery, and you only talk about trans and trans. Exactly my point. YOU don't give a **** about non-trans problems. Hence how you don't even mention anything on the non-trans examples I gave you and you avoided it.

You say you want everyone to be treated the same way... yet you dismiss the non-trans examples I gave you as "Apples and oranges" and "we're not talking about non-trans people". 

Well I'm asking you though! IM ASKING YOU ABOUT NON-TRANS PEOPLE RIGHT HERE. WHY do you dismiss it as "apples and oranges" conveniently?

WELL I AM ASKING YOU HERE. I GAVE YOU DOZENS OF EXAMPLES. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEM? 

Transgenders do have their rights and their healthcare. So what's your point? You want transgenders to have equal rights correct?? YES OR NO? So how are they going to have equal rights when you want to TREAT NON-TRANS UNFAIRLY and FAVOR transgenders OVER THEM?
You want to put every non-trans person in disadvantage to favor trans people. That's what you suggest. That's what YOU want. HOW IS THAT EQUAL?

You want equality????? Then both trans and non-trans people will get their surgeries for free(but that will never happen) OR none of them will have them for free. THATS EQUAL. 

I've said everything I have to say. If that's not satisfactory for you, or you're just looking to yell at me, then I'm sorry I can't be more accommodating. 

This thread is gross. @asterix, just because I or anyone else doesn’t agree with you, doesn’t mean we’re not reading your posts, or responding to them adequately. You don’t like what we have to say, and you accuse me and others of not reading or being ABLE to read for that matter, of avoiding your points, and dodging your questions and/or statements. What’s more is that you yourself refuse to accept anyone’s point of you, unless it perfectly aligns with yours. I’ve responded to literally every single point you’ve made. I’ve expressed my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences, and explained why I feel the way I do, over and over. More than once you’ve completely disregarded what I’ve said, continuing to beat the same tired, dead horse. You’re aggressive and angry and rude and disrespectful, condescending, sarcastic, etc. But everyone else is the problem, right? 
You say it’s okay if you and the next person have different views, but then you’ll go out of your way to paint the person who disagrees with you as a completely incompetent moron. Classy. 

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Loooooooool. You didn't respond to ANYTHING I've said. Where is the answer to the questions I did to you? Are you okay? Do you think we are stupid and we can't read? It's all right here in this thread. You haven't responded to ANYTHING from the questions in my earlier post to you. The one that is rude and gross is YOU for entering the thread and calling me ignorant and uneducated... while YOU had no CLUE at ALL wtf you were saying. You got what you deserved back and unlike you, I was able to back my claims up. You were WRONG and you don't want to admit it.

Let's try again! I will make it easier for you:

Do you want transgender people to have equal rights with everyone else or special rights over everyone else? Simple as that. ANSWER!

If you would calm the f down and THOUGHTFULLY read my posts, you would realize that I answered THAT question and MANY more! Of course I don’t believe that trans people deserve “special rights”! I believe in equal rights! But trans people aren’t like everyone else, and their realities are going to differ from mine, and their needs are going to differ from mine, and the medical support they NEED is going to differ from what I need! So I don’t believe that the specific kind of medical support we’re discussing here qualifies as “special treatment”, and I explained why, in detail. What I haven’t done, is given you half-a.s.s.ed or one-word answers or responses. I think if you’d take more time to reflect on what people are actually saying, you’d be able to connect those dots. 

5 minutes ago, asterix said:

We are not talking about their realities. Everyones realities differ from each other and everyone else.We know that already. Everyones realities are unique for themselves. 
It's actually very simple. We are talking about the re-constructive cosmetic surgeries. That part alone. IF you think that they have to have equal rights, then the EQUAL is to:

- Both trans and non-trans people have their re-constructive surgeries partially/or fully funded by the gov/taxes.

or

-Both trans and non-trans people PAY for their re-constructive surgeries themselves.

THAT'S EQUAL. 

Let me clarify something also. Just like how transgenders deal with psychological issues/depression etc over their situation and bodies, non-trans people deal with psychological issues/depression etc over their situation and bodies. They aren't different groups. Both trans and non-trans people suffer due to their issues. The only thing that's different behind every and each one of them (trans/non-trans) is of course the reason behind their issues since those are unique for each individual.

I will give you an easy small example to make it more clear. Let's say for our example, we have 1 transgender woman and 1 biological woman, that both of them need bo.ob surgery. They both need the same one. Are we good here? Good.

- Transgender woman: Needs implants - reason: To get the desired feminine appearance (bo.obs) to match her desired gender.
- Biological woman: Needs implants - reason(s): She had breast cancer and had to have mastectomy destroying completely her chest. So she needs implants-re-construction surgery to re-create the look of ***** with the complete typical feminine look (areola etc). Other reason: Abnormalities of every different possible type on her bo.obs that were either since birth/got them later in life due to some unfortunate physical event/abuse/accident etc. She will need a surgery to restore the original feminine look of her chest.

^Both situations for trans and non-trans here, require surgery on their bo.obs to help them. Both of them have serious psychological issues due to their problem. Both of them desire to have that surgery. 

How would it be fair IF: The trans woman would get favored to get for free the surgery, and the biological woman had to pay? Why not have it covered for both of them for free?Funded etc. Why should the bio woman be left to suffer? Or the opposite, why should the trans woman be left to suffer while the bio woman gets her procedure for free?

Same situation applies for genital modification surgeries too. Just like how there is the appropriate surgery for transgender women(or transgender men to get to have male genitals) to have their male genitals chopped and modified to create a vag which btw won't have the functions of an actual vag body wise and that's a medical fact, there is the equivalent surgeries for biological women that need surgeries to restore/fix damaged/re-build their vag.

^Both these situations, both trans women and biological women, will suffer from depression/tonz of other psychological issues because they hate/dislike/need to repair injuries/- their genitals.

And these are only just FEW examples above. There is former obese people that suffer in their own bodies that's ridden with tonz of pounds of loose skin. They HATE their bodies and need get surgery to remove/fix their skin. How are these people different from trans? They HATE/dislike/don't feel good in their own bodies. Sure one group is because of loose skin/deformation of sort, and the other group is for changing certain features. However the feeling is the same, they both HATE their bodies. They both need their surgeries.

People that had horrible burns and got deformed. They HATE their bodies and they need skin grafts to restore as best as possible their looks to regain their confidence and happiness. Why these people should suffer and not be able to get their surgeries, while another group-transgenders got favored over them? Why not both of them have what they need? Or at worst, both of them will deal with having to pay for what they need.

---------- Bottom line is: Everyone have their own hardships in life, they suffer through mental/physical/abuse/tonz of other reasons, suffer to the point of suicidal thoughts too often times. However, when it comes to surgeries, these people aren't different. They both will go under the knife to repair/regain what they lost/or get what they never had, in order to get a piece of happiness. Whether that works or not nobody can know. It's up to them how they feel in future. 
But to go as far to say to favor one group over another is brutal and inhumane. You wanna condemn one group to favor another? Well that won't work so well.
Ideally in a perfect world nobody would have to suffer and nobody would need to pay for their surgeries! I'd love to see that. But the hard reality is our world. The least we can do is try and make it as fair as possible for everyone. There will be injustice everywhere for sure, we can only balance it with as fair treatment as possible for everyone. It won't be perfect and it won't be enough for everyone. But it will be the best as humanly possible for our day and age. If we start going back and forth in society to start favoring one thing over another, it will snowball and create more problems than solutions. And thats a fact.

Anyways, I know i made it too long I'm sorry about that. But I believe in what is just. I can't grasp the idea of favoring one over another. It's unfair as hell and we already have enough unfair **** in the world. We don't need to add more on top.
Bless and peace and all that, and happy (or unhappy) reading. I'm done with the subject.

First of all, thank you for responding the way you did. You said everything you had to say very thoughtfully and respectfully. 
I read every word, and I truly understand where you’re coming from. I would even go as far as to say it’s shame that now you’re done, because I feel like we’re finally getting somewhere. 
I won’t say anymore, unless you’re interested in continuing on this level. If you are, I’ll respond. 

Thanks again. 

• Leader
2 hours ago, asterix said:

We are not talking about their realities. Everyones realities differ from each other and everyone else.We know that already. Everyones realities are unique for themselves. 
It's actually very simple. We are talking about the re-constructive cosmetic surgeries. That part alone. IF you think that they have to have equal rights, then the EQUAL is to:

- Both trans and non-trans people have their re-constructive surgeries partially/or fully funded by the gov/taxes.

or

-Both trans and non-trans people PAY for their re-constructive surgeries themselves.

THAT'S EQUAL. 

Let me clarify something also. Just like how transgenders deal with psychological issues/depression etc over their situation and bodies, non-trans people deal with psychological issues/depression etc over their situation and bodies. They aren't different groups. Both trans and non-trans people suffer due to their issues. The only thing that's different behind every and each one of them (trans/non-trans) is of course the reason behind their issues since those are unique for each individual.

I will give you an easy small example to make it more clear. Let's say for our example, we have 1 transgender woman and 1 biological woman, that both of them need bo.ob surgery. They both need the same one. Are we good here? Good.

- Transgender woman: Needs implants - reason: To get the desired feminine appearance (bo.obs) to match her desired gender.
- Biological woman: Needs implants - reason(s): She had breast cancer and had to have mastectomy destroying completely her chest. So she needs implants-re-construction surgery to re-create the look of ***** with the complete typical feminine look (areola etc). Other reason: Abnormalities of every different possible type on her bo.obs that were either since birth/got them later in life due to some unfortunate physical event/abuse/accident etc. She will need a surgery to restore the original feminine look of her chest.

^Both situations for trans and non-trans here, require surgery on their bo.obs to help them. Both of them have serious psychological issues due to their problem. Both of them desire to have that surgery. 

How would it be fair IF: The trans woman would get favored to get for free the surgery, and the biological woman had to pay? Why not have it covered for both of them for free?Funded etc. Why should the bio woman be left to suffer? Or the opposite, why should the trans woman be left to suffer while the bio woman gets her procedure for free?

Same situation applies for genital modification surgeries too. Just like how there is the appropriate surgery for transgender women(or transgender men to get to have male genitals) to have their male genitals chopped and modified to create a vag which btw won't have the functions of an actual vag body wise and that's a medical fact, there is the equivalent surgeries for biological women that need surgeries to restore/fix damaged/re-build their vag.

^Both these situations, both trans women and biological women, will suffer from depression/tonz of other psychological issues because they hate/dislike/need to repair injuries/- their genitals.

And these are only just FEW examples above. There is former obese people that suffer in their own bodies that's ridden with tonz of pounds of loose skin. They HATE their bodies and need get surgery to remove/fix their skin. How are these people different from trans? They HATE/dislike/don't feel good in their own bodies. Sure one group is because of loose skin/deformation of sort, and the other group is for changing certain features. However the feeling is the same, they both HATE their bodies. They both need their surgeries.

People that had horrible burns and got deformed. They HATE their bodies and they need skin grafts to restore as best as possible their looks to regain their confidence and happiness. Why these people should suffer and not be able to get their surgeries, while another group-transgenders got favored over them? Why not both of them have what they need? Or at worst, both of them will deal with having to pay for what they need.

---------- Bottom line is: Everyone have their own hardships in life, they suffer through mental/physical/abuse/tonz of other reasons, suffer to the point of suicidal thoughts too often times. However, when it comes to surgeries, these people aren't different. They both will go under the knife to repair/regain what they lost/or get what they never had, in order to get a piece of happiness. Whether that works or not nobody can know. It's up to them how they feel in future. 
But to go as far to say to favor one group over another is brutal and inhumane. You wanna condemn one group to favor another? Well that won't work so well.
Ideally in a perfect world nobody would have to suffer and nobody would need to pay for their surgeries! I'd love to see that. But the hard reality is our world. The least we can do is try and make it as fair as possible for everyone. There will be injustice everywhere for sure, we can only balance it with as fair treatment as possible for everyone. It won't be perfect and it won't be enough for everyone. But it will be the best as humanly possible for our day and age. If we start going back and forth in society to start favoring one thing over another, it will snowball and create more problems than solutions. And thats a fact.

Anyways, I know i made it too long I'm sorry about that. But I believe in what is just. I can't grasp the idea of favoring one over another. It's unfair as hell and we already have enough unfair **** in the world. We don't need to add more on top.
Bless and peace and all that, and happy (or unhappy) reading. I'm done with the subject.

I hear you. You make a lot of valid points. I think it boils down to this: we have different interpretations of what equality means.

I think in your eyes, equality means everyone, trans and non-trans people, should get the same treatment. Cut and dry, plain and simple. 

My perception of equality is less clear cut than that because I believe transgender people overall have been treated less fairly than non-transgender people. There has yet to be an equal playing field, and it wouldn't be equal in my opinion if both transgender and non-transgender people received the same exact benefits/assistance. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block