What’s Your Britney Song Trinity?

What U See (Is What U Get) - starting her tradition of kissing off haters/the media (but in a very cute/respectful Britney way) :madance:

Break The Ice - I still think this is one of the most perfect pop songs and has aged well  :bparty:

Slumber Party - The production, the hook, the ad-libs, the ***, the fact that she still served this quality 18 years into her career :gloria:

Honorable Mention: Overprotected - This hit at a perfect time when I was a teenager and felt overprotected/angsty + its a pop masterpiece

EDIT: I am so happy to see so much BTI love I always thought I was in the minority with loving that song so much

• Love 2

I'm A Slave 4 U (this song is a vibe, it's way overlooked imo. I remember back in the day when it premiered i was thinking to myself "oh ****, she's not playing anymore..")

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know (i can't explain why but it's a magical song to me, love the production and the vocals in it + Shania Twain slayed with the lyrics)

Toxic (Not my favorite but you can't deny this is pop perfection, it's so well produced and it has been covered so many times, a timeless pop classic!)