Lady Gaga has plans to finish her SOPHIE 'Chromatica' tracks and release them

38 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Sorry that's my opinion , (I know that her fans love the album and that's great for them) but not even the biggest promotion in the world is going to make that album listenable it's dull and uninspiring.... :trash: I'm just disappointed because lady Gaga used to slay and I really looked up to her and had high expectations ,And thought she would deliver....but nope .

3 hours ago, Style. said:

This album deserves to disintegrate  already

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa77220a480c122980d7cf7

Do you listen to any other artist outside Nicki Minaj?

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't n 

You are always negative on any post that isn't nicki. 

It's cool you like her. But this is a pop music blog. Not a rap music blog. 

• Love 1

This is her ARTPOP era. The album is getting the rave reviews. 

Remember Gaga herself admits The Album artpop was ahead of it's time. 

I have a feeling we are getting a volume 2 and the Chromatica app. The only reason why artpop ended prematurely was her mental health and overall life was too hectic and she wasn't in control of her career. 

She did explain when she recorded the duet with R.Kelly she wasn't in a good head space and wasn't willing to admit that she was ******** assaulted.

The fact that Chromatica is her return to form. Cos she was able to accept what happened to her. Why do you think she boldly claims on Free woman this is my dance floor. Cos she's free of all the demons that stopped her. 

Chromatica is her best album. So I'm here for any songs that were left on the cutting room floor.

If I were to rank her albums it'd be

1. Chromatica

2. The Fame Monster

3. ArtPop

4. The Fame

5. Born This Way

6. Joanne

The Fame Monster was just a couple songs away from album status so I'll count it instead of the boring Tony Bennett mess.

I think these tracks are coming on the same day Britney will release the 3 added tracks on Glory Deluxe (Hey Ma, I Feel Free With You and Apple Mess) :makeup:

Even tho I would have LOVED to see a couple of them in Chromatica, SOPHIE would have added some experimental flavor to the 2010s euro-disco thing we got :gagasmile:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block