Lady Gaga has plans to finish her SOPHIE 'Chromatica' tracks and release them

• Leader

gaga-sophie.jpg.f293a53eff578a2c71830740eb64405d.jpg

The #Chromatica universe continues its expansion into unexplored territory. 

According to the album's executive producer, BloodPop, Gaga's tracks she collaborated electronic producer SOPHIE on will eventually see the light of day. Sophie is responsible for Madonna’s “***** I’m Madonna,” Charli XCX’s Vroom Vroom EP and MØ’s “Night With You.” In 2018, SOPHIE released their debut album, Oil of Every Pearl’s Un-Insides.

"We worked with SOPHIE very early on. [She was] the first collaborator of those sessions," BloodPop tells EW. "Those days were fun. We set up six microphones and recorded [Gaga's] Lamborghini exhaust, and SOPHIE cut it up into samples. [Though they didn't make the album], we still plan to finish those songs and present something special within the Chromatica universe."

Honestly, I need EVERY Chromatica scrap available. This is one of my favorite Gaga albums ever. Maybe my #1, and I'm a #BornThisWay STAN, so that's saying something. 

They better not be playing. RELEASE the SOPHIE songs NOW :didilie:

Thoughts?!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block