Selena Gomez teasing new single?!

25 minutes ago, Isla said:

I liked Boyfriend, but I think Souvenir might have been a better single. Or People You Know from the standard edition.

It still bugs me that the label canceled the single treatment for Sober!!! Imo, sober is outshined all her singles from rare era. The song didn’t get enough credits. # JUSTICE FOR SOBER! 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

It still bugs me that the label canceled the single treatment for Sober!!! Imo, sober is outshined all her singles from rare era. The song didn’t get enough credits. # JUSTICE FOR SOBER! 

This was one of my faves from Revival when I first listened to it this year (yes I know I’m 5 years late ddd). It would have made such a good single!!

• Love 1

Ummm those that are saying Rare the album sucked. I suggest you give it a proper listen... 

it is a pity what went down at the AMA’s...

I feel like if BRITNEY released something near to Rare, this fan base would be putting it on a pedestal. 
I’ll admit the deluxe rerelease was too soon, and unnecessary at this point. Although Boyfriend slays.

It’s a brilliant album, that she is quite clearly proud of. I’ve read one user say she should retire, b*t*h she’s just getting started. 
The album hit #1, had a #1 single (her first), the visuals were some of her finest to date. 

Justice for vulnerable, cut you off, sweeter place, dance again, look at her now,  ring & RARE!

BOP after bop. 
4ed66158590fadad862a001864a9ce829d2db7d7

• Love 2
  • Like 6
On 6/13/2020 at 12:08 PM, theholyspearit22 said:

Ummm those that are saying Rare the album sucked. I suggest you give it a proper listen... 

it is a pity what went down at the AMA’s...

I feel like if BRITNEY released something near to Rare, this fan base would be putting it on a pedestal. 
I’ll admit the deluxe rerelease was too soon, and unnecessary at this point. Although Boyfriend slays.

It’s a brilliant album, that she is quite clearly proud of. I’ve read one user say she should retire, b*t*h she’s just getting started. 
The album hit #1, had a #1 single (her first), the visuals were some of her finest to date. 

Justice for vulnerable, cut you off, sweeter place, dance again, look at her now,  ring & RARE!

BOP after bop. 
4ed66158590fadad862a001864a9ce829d2db7d7

I love me some Selena.  I feel like she could be the Britney of this generation, minus the dancing of course.  I still have to listen to Rare completely through, but I still jam to a lot of her stuff from Stars Dance and Revival.  I have a soft spot for her and I’m totally fine with that.

selena gomez whatever GIFselena gomez interview GIF

5 hours ago, allthat88 said:

Rare was a letdown to me.

I feel like she was onto something when she released "Bad Liar" and "Fetish"  It was an original sound that really worked for her.  I wish she would have continued in that direction instead of going back to more mainstream pop.

I must be the only person who found Bad Liar underwhelming? I loved Fetish though and wish she would do more songs like that.

Rare is an amazing album, it feels generic because everyone copied her sound on revival. 

I think this album would of been a huge hit if it came out a year after revival I remember she was so big then and this is a continuation of her signature sound. She made us wait so long plus the music landscape changed a bit that she should of tried something new and fresh. 

I love the album and her lyrics you can tell come from the heart. I do believe she has a team behind her writing her tracks but all the music she puts out is quality work. None of the songs on rare do I think are bad. 

I do agree the bonus tracks on the deluxe are better then some standard tracks on rare. 

I feel like she has such a story to tell (lytlm, lahn, she and vulerbable)  and I wish she focused more on those lyrics and themes. I love listening to her lose and find herself because I feel like I can relate to her having grown up with her 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:56 AM, Mattyj7883 said:

I love me some Selena.  I feel like she could be the Britney of this generation, minus the dancing of course.  I still have to listen to Rare completely through, but I still jam to a lot of her stuff from Stars Dance and Revival.  I have a soft spot for her and I’m totally fine with that.

selena gomez whatever GIFselena gomez interview GIF

Yes, yes, yes. 
I too feel like she could be the Britney of this generation (minus the dancing).. I think that’s why I have such a soft spot for her as well. 
I hope you’ve given Rare a good listen? 

Btw what  do you think of Bad Liar and Fetish? (I know you like stars dance and revival so I’m curious) 

Bopssssssss.

#streamrare

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block