Will Britney Return With “Domination”?

I honestly think it depends on where the industry will be at the time.

Saying she needs to release a new album and go on a world tour sounds so old and been there done that. Im sure she will have to tap on whatever is cool when she decides to comeback. It has to be something new. She's done with the old tactics.

On 6/16/2020 at 1:45 AM, studlygeorge said:

how could the show have possibly been in the round if the park theater isn't an in the round theater? :wonka:

They can always change the venue.. That's what they did for her at Planet Hollywood- but again Idk I just saw one photo of the draft my friend and I both work in the industry so were respectful to the work of everyone and thats all I can say :)

• Content Curators
On 6/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, MortalMarshmallow said:

So close at getting an Overprotected performance. And yet so farDrunk Fall GIF by Britney Spears

i was SO excited

cause nappytabs literally produced and created the superbowl this year and some of the graphics and all were INSANE

so like ofc it was gonna be good

piece of me was created by a bunch of amateurs that were lost themselves

and i literally had a countdown set cause i was so excited    

28 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i was SO excited

cause nappytabs literally produced and created the superbowl this year and some of the graphics and all were INSANE

so like ofc it was gonna be good

piece of me was created by a bunch of amateurs that were lost themselves

and i literally had a countdown set cause i was so excited    

Exactly how I feel. People’s judgement got completely clouded by the bad promo photo and the lackluster announcement. At least to me, I felt Britney was really excited for this show. Insiders were saying she was way more hands on for this show. I really feel this show would’ve been superior 

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Exactly how I feel. People’s judgement got completely clouded by the bad promo photo and the lackluster announcement. At least to me, I felt Britney was really excited for this show. Insiders were saying she was way more hands on for this show. I really feel this show would’ve been superior 

Did u see the promotion value Of the announcement? Jesus

and her energy in the rehearsals was so good