Will Britney Return With “Domination”?

I feel like the last big thing in his career was piece of me. :mhm::crying1: don't think Britney brings us more great moments in her career musical, not because of lack of success, but because she really wants to retire. 

In a interview in 2013 she said he would like to retire in 10 more years. We are already in 2020 and well... :mhmnod:

Let's accept it and let it be free :hiii:

• Like 1

Yeah, I think Domination, as a concept, is over.

(moment silence for the stan that got the promo tattoo) 

Who knows what the future holds. But if any sort of show is built... I’m 98% sure it’ll be for Vegas. As all the obvious reasons for POM still apply tbh. 
Only time will tell...

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Barajas said:

That concept is definitely death...

But im hoping she eventually works with Nappytabs :ramona:

To me, Nappytabs seem like  horror and I see the part of their Superbowl so cheap, with the horrible neon lights.

• Like 1

Would be nice is she toured again now, especially since her sons are a lot older than when she last toured.

Whilst i believe the residency is dead in the water, they may still be able to use the concept of "Domination" the more urban/street style in the club feel.
It would be great if Britney got to work with newer producers and a nice mix of older ones too, maybe Max Martin again. Either way they would need to come up with a strategy that enables Britney to appeal to the younger adults, whilst retaining her "core" fan base audience, for her to have a resurgence.  That includes NO Lazy marketing/advertising, heavy promotion and iconic music videos (tho i liked Slumber Party's MV).

But really i would only want this, if Britney herself wanted it, because if she doesn't want something or is excited and engaged in the content shes making, shes likely to half *** it, or worse....Britney Jean it.

- Alestaos

• Haha 1

Honestly, I’m such a Britney Fan For LIFE...As much as I would

Love A New Song/Album/Documentary/Tour/Performance...

At this Point In TIME...I Just Really Want To See 

Britney Happy❣️ Britney Spears Has Given Her Life To The 
Entertainment World,

And We Have So Much To Be ThankFull

For. She Continues To Share Her Glorious Heart,

And Nothing Would Mean More To Me, 

Than To See Her With A REAL BeautiFull 

Britney Smile That We All Know And Love.

My Life Would Not Have Been The Same, Without 
Britney Spears In The World❣️
So GrateFull For Such A Being

To Exist💖

No Matter What New Artists Show Up In Music,

Britney Spears Shall Always Remain My FAVORITE💗

#MakeBritneyHappy

💖💖💖💖

On 6/13/2020 at 12:10 AM, WorkBishStan94 said:

She needs to focus on a comeback project ........ she won’t sell tickets without new music. 

I'm not sure about this as most people who walked the venue were probably aware of her prime hits but didn't know about anything she released post FF. 

3 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I'm not sure about this as most people who walked the venue were probably aware of her prime hits but didn't know about anything she released post FF. 

Exactly. The only reason Domination wasn’t selling like crazy was because Britney had JUST left Vegas. The GP didn’t realize she was gone. I think a year long break + new music could’ve helped with relaunching Vegas. A new Britney era entirely is what the GP needed to get excited for Vegas again, even if they only know the hits. There was no hype for Domination, even within the fanbase. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Exactly. The only reason Domination wasn’t selling like crazy was because Britney had JUST left Vegas. The GP didn’t realize she was gone. I think a year long break + new music could’ve helped with relaunching Vegas. A new Britney era entirely is what the GP needed to get excited for Vegas again, even if they only know the hits. There was no hype for Domination, even within the fanbase

Yeah... I mean, she's been sold as a nostalgic act since forever cause big numbers come from the GP who likes to shake it's *** on her old hits... Her fandom is the minority nowadays... so releasing new music at this point is just useless. It's all about her old works and past achievements. 

What if this hiatus thing is just a way to build demand for her next GH show? 

I mean, Domination wasn’t selling well at all... so this hiatus was pretty needed commercially wise. 

As sad as I am for not seeing the Domination show begins (or the rumored album coming with it), I agree that if Britney comes back to music she should start fresh and not recycling years old stuff. She must have changed a lot during those times and something that reflects who she is now would be more interresting. :sendinglove: