Will Britney Return With “Domination”?

She  did not  want  to do the residency, she does not want to work since 2008, she only did Circus because they told her that it was the only option to get her children back and because she was at stake her career, but they lied to her and told her that the conservatorship was temporary. She does not want to work while in a conservatorship. She was motivated by Glory because due to the Britney Jean fiasco they gave her some creative direction freedom.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Show is cancelled I can confirm that. Promise on this and not lying bc I love this community: As I have mentioned once, my friend worked on the set design of this show ( as a freelance assistant) .. Update since last time I wrote about this on here bc I saw her recently and she showed me a pic of the set design -- not all of it obvi, just the entrance (yes I tried to see all lol she wouldn't)-- but Brit was suppose to come out of like a diamond, it was different. But yeah it's funny it was def well into the works, so something had to happen that was pretty tragic to pull the show. Not sure if Domination will go on again, but as they say (ironically), the show must go on, so hopefully Brit will give us at least a farewell tour..

3 hours ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Show is cancelled I can confirm that. Promise on this and not lying bc I love this community: As I have mentioned before, my bestfriend worked on the set design of this show (not as a big designer just as a freelance assistant at the studio who did the project) .. Update since last time I wrote about this on here bc I saw here in person recent and she showed me the set design -- not all just the entrance (yes I tried to see all lol she wouldn't)-- but Brit was suppose to come out of like a diamond, it was different. But yeah it's funny it was def well into the works, so something had to happen that was pretty tragic to pull the show. Not sure if Domination will go on again, but as they say (ironically), the show must go on, so hopefully Brit will give us at least a farewell tour..

Wait holy crap! If what you’re saying is true then this matches up perfectly with the rumored diamond cage entrance.

Is there any way you can get pics of this stuff? Or find out more about the set list/any other details about the show? I’ve always been dying to know what this show was going to be like!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

It’s 100% cancelled guys. We won’t get a residency or tour for another 5 years...if ever. Unfortunately, I don’t think she’s insurable since canceling Domination 

I Think She’ll Comeback Soon, She Legally Has To Still Release Albums So It Wouldn’t Be That Unrealistic If A Show Followed.

3 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Think She’ll Comeback Soon, She Legally Has To Still Release Albums So It Wouldn’t Be That Unrealistic If A Show Followed.

I’m 90% sure the newest contract with rca that she signed before she released glory gives her control on when to release albums. Kinda like NSYNC still owes the label another album...but they’re not going to release one. Just means they can’t release an album with another label. Britney isn’t coming back for a long time, and if that’s what she wants, I’m okay as long as she’s happy 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

It’s 100% cancelled guys. We won’t get a residency or tour for another 5 years...if ever. Unfortunately, I don’t think she’s insurable since canceling Domination 

9 hours ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Show is cancelled I can confirm that. Promise on this and not lying bc I love this community: As I have mentioned before, my bestfriend worked on the set design of this show (not as a big designer just as a freelance assistant at the studio who did the project) .. Update since last time I wrote about this on here bc I saw here in person recent and she showed me the set design -- not all just the entrance (yes I tried to see all lol she wouldn't)-- but Brit was suppose to come out of like a diamond, it was different. But yeah it's funny it was def well into the works, so something had to happen that was pretty tragic to pull the show. Not sure if Domination will go on again, but as they say (ironically), the show must go on, so hopefully Brit will give us at least a farewell tour..

Domination Was cancelled due to low ticket sales , it was cancelled about 2 weeks before start 

Source: i was looking for tickets those days to go to the show, but i needed to planify flights, hotels, everything because im outside US so i decided to wait to the show starts and then buy tickets.

Whatever, She comes back in 2022, save this message, and its GREATEST HITS SHOW First! or 90's thematic SAVE THIS MESSAGE.

She doesn't come back before 2022 because 2021 is full of concerts and people still scary to buy concert tickets , and taylor swift, dua lipa, bieber, gaga  and many artists would be touring in 2021 so too many competition on 2021, so her year is 2022. 

I Just hope she gets a any type of agreement of the CSHIP before and do something she wants. 

3 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Domination Was cancelled due to low ticket sales , it was cancelled about 2 weeks before start 

Source: i was looking for tickets those days to go to the show, but i needed to planify flights, hotels, everything because im outside US so i decided to wait to the show starts and then buy tickets.

Whatever, She comes back in 2022, save this message, and its GREATEST HITS SHOW First! or 90's thematic SAVE THIS MESSAGE.

She doesn't come back before 2022 because 2021 is full of concerts and people still scary to buy concert tickets , and taylor swift, dua lipa, bieber, gaga  and many artists would be touring in 2021 so too many competition on 2021, so her year is 2022. 

I Just hope she gets a any type of agreement of the CSHIP before and do something she wants. 

The reason Domination was cancelled? Oh sis...we won’t get into that lol but low ticket sales didn’t help but it wasn’t the sole reason lol

• Like 1
On 6/13/2020 at 5:57 AM, studlygeorge said:

Wait holy crap! If what you’re saying is true then this matches up perfectly with the rumored diamond cage entrance.

Is there any way you can get pics of this stuff? Or find out more about the set list/any other details about the show? I’ve always been dying to know what this show was going to be like!

well that rumor may have traction.. Unfortunately, I also work in production, so can not disclose anything else, it's in the rulebook :p <3

On 6/13/2020 at 5:57 AM, studlygeorge said:

only other thing I will say is it looked like intimate light up square stage, possibly "in the round"