Will Britney Return With “Domination”?

domination.jpg.677fa149589938065af739873173c559.jpg

Will she?  I don’t think so.  Obviously, I want her freedom, but as a fan I also am curious of what will happen next in her career.  “Domination” would have been a great career move for her if I wasn’t taking place in 2019.  Now, in 2020, I can see her making a comeback to the vegas stage and it being successful.  I do think when she makes her comeback, any and all performances will be in vegas.  That way, she can be a mom, her performance schedule will be light and she she will make large sums of money from it.  “ Domination” can happen, she just needs to do it right.  Britney is planning something huge right now, I can feel it.  There is no way “mood ring” would be released like this, the “glory” cover art change and her seemingly getting back in shape, she (or her team) are making this comeback.  If she is making a comeback it will most likely be this: 

Lead B10 single, “Domination” re - opening, B10 promotional single, B10, “domination” begins, B10 second single, random track with some unknown artist as a promo single for “domination”, B10 third and final single, perfumes

But what do you think, when Britney returns, will she return with “Domination”? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

During rehearsals she seemed super excited about Domination. The show seemed to have a pretty great setlist too. I'm kinda sad that it got cancelled :tbh: I was actually thinking about flying from the UK to Vegas to go and see it. If she did want to return and do a Las Vegas residency i doubt she'd even be allowed to perform the originally planned Domination show. I think if the show was still a possibility they wouldn't have started telling people it had been cancelled, it makes sense why they did though because there's no certainty as to when or if Britney will come back to the scene. :(

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

Maybe she will do some residency after everything (pandemic, freebritney, conservatorship etc.) but I hope  she won't. I would love to see her on tour again with new album instead:tbh:.

This!  Same, I Feel Like She Needs A Big Comeback Tour (Like “Circus”), But I Think It’s Best For Britney (When She’s Free, And This Pandemic Is Over) To Release A New Album And Stay In Vegas, As Heartbreaking As It Would Be For Fans Who Cannot Afford Go To Vegas (Like Myself).  If She’s In Vegas, She Can Be A Mom, Choose Her Work Schedule And Have A Certain Place To Always Record New Music (That Would Be The Only Positive Part). 

IF she does ever return and tours, I hope it's a dark themed tour. I think domination was supposed to be that way, though I hate the name. 

Kinda like how the video to Sweet Dreams was with all that ****.... Make her songs rock remixes with lace and leather outfits. Now THAT would be a tour I'd love to see. 

Wow.... I am a freak aren't I? LOL 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

This!  Same, I Feel Like She Needs A Big Comeback Tour (Like “Circus”), But I Think It’s Best For Britney (When She’s Free, And This Pandemic Is Over) To Release A New Album And Stay In Vegas, As Heartbreaking As It Would Be For Fans Who Cannot Afford Go To Vegas (Like Myself).  If She’s In Vegas, She Can Be A Mom, Choose Her Work Schedule And Have A Certain Place To Always Record New Music (That Would Be The Only Positive Part). 

Def Vegas. It's like an hr's flight so she can go back and forth several times without having to worry about scheduling. She even mentioned how it's convenient for her. 

Sucks for those who can't afford it but hopefully this is a good head start to save up now if she does this option again. 

• Love 1

I kinda see a possibility of Domination coming back somehow. They must have put in so much money and work into getting the show together. According to Nappytabs, all the sets were already made and they were about to do full out rehearsals right before she cancelled it. I have a hard time thinking her cheap team wouldn't reuse everything if she ever performed again

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

No time for this ballsh!t residency las vegas thing :begone:

Nobody will buy tickets

the GP almost forgotten her 

she need to work on big comeback project 

B10 and big World tour 

if we ended up with another mess era

i don’t know what is gonna happens to her career tbh :nochillbrit:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Angels970 said:

No time for this ballsh!t residency las vegas thing :begone:

Nobody will buy tickets

the GP almost forgotten her 

she need to work on big comeback project 

B10 and big World tour 

if we ended up with another mess era

i don’t know what is gonna happens to her career tbh :nochillbrit:

Yep that all makes sense...…….unfortunately we are talking about Britney and her management team. So yeh 10th studio album screams CELEBRATION WORLD TOUR!! I would love to be able to see     her again for the 2nd time in Glasgow Scotland. got to finally see her for the first time in 2018. because of my disability travelling to vegas for one concert is not worth it and I don't wanna do anything else in vegas. so im hoping for another UK tour at somepoint

However, i'd bet money when she does come back, itll be another vegas residency. the only hope is I know Domination was struggling to sell tickets and I did think at the time it was maybe because she eventually toured POM and most people thought aw ill just wait til she tours Domination. But now I just think it was because it was only a month after her tour she announced it. unfortunately because shes been away a few years I think her next vegas residency will be a success unfortunately

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Will She?  I Don’t Think So.  Obviously, I Want Her Freedom, But As A Fan I Also Am Curious Of What Will Happen Next In Her Career.  “Domination” Would Have Been A Great Career Move For Her If I Wasn’t Taking Place In 2019.  Now, In 2020, I Can See Her Making A Comeback To The Vegas Stage And It Being Successful.  I Do Think When She Makes Her Comeback, Any And All Performances Will Be In Vegas.  That Way, She Can Be A Mom, Her Performance Schedule Will Be Light And She She Will Make Large Sums Of Money From It.  “Domination” Can Happen, She Just Needs To Do It Right.  Britney Is Planning Something Huge Right Now, I Can Feel It.  There Is No Way “Mood Ring” Would Be Released Like This, The “Glory” Cover Art Change And Her Seemingly Getting Back In Shape, She (Or Her Team) Are Making This Comeback.  If She Is Making A Comeback It Will Most Likely Be This: 

Lead B10 Single, “Domination” Re - Opening, B10 Promotional Single, B10, “Domination” Begins, B10 Second Single, Random Track With Some Unknown Artist As A Promo Single For “Domination”, B10 Third And Final Single, Perfumes

But What Do You Think, When Britney Returns, Will She Return With “Domination”? 

Nobody wants Britney to return to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a career killer for every artist

Domination is officially over.

After the dust settles, she needs to come with a killer album like Blackout and In The Zone (by that i mean in terms of groundbreaking, not the same sound) and do a huge world tour with production as big as the Circus tour. The world needs to see Britney in all her glory again and not a cheap *** tour with a high school budget production.

• Love 2