6ix9ine's new sound

Anyone noticed ever since 6ix9ine came out of prison his music has changed along with his sound?

His two singles so far have had a deeper sound and a more aggressive vibe to his music as well. 

"Trolls" with Nicki Minaj is no different from "GOOBA"... what gives?

Related:

6ix9ine.jpg.46b7a72d50073c437cb343686e62c78b.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ol123 said:

i don't listen to paedophiles so i can't say that i've heard the song. :byesmoke: 

not a fan of his but with gooba being such a hit gave it a listen and then remebered he sang with nicki before and went through his old songs and found the difference.. not my style at all musically 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, migeal said:

not a fan of his but with gooba being such a hit gave it a listen and then remebered he sang with nicki before and went through his old songs and found the difference.. not my style at all musically 

I remember listening to FEFE and kinda vibing with it :embarrassney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block