why hasnt britney really sold signed merchandise

TylerTremallose

so im sure a lot of you are aware, that gaga has signed cds and posters available that constantly re-stock

my question is, why hasnt britney really had signed things like this?

i do remember at a time she was doing things where the first 25 were signed, but gaga is doing THOUSANDS.

would anyone actually like signed merchandise from her and if so, what kind of things would you want her shop to stock that are signed?

i know a lot of yall are against buying stuff due to her situation, but lets pretend that she isnt under a conservatorship for this question.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

i know a lot of yall are against buying stuff due to her situation, but lets pretend that she isnt under a conservatorship for this question.

So, I happened to just look at The Zone's webstore and they're claiming that 100% of the proceeds of online sales go to BLM for the month of June. So, is it ethical again to buy merch from there or can we not trust a ***.

Also, I 100% would expect those Britney signatures to be faked like they say Demi faked hers with a printer that had a pen attached to it if Britney offered signed merch.

The signatures that she gives after receiving fan mail during Vegas were almost never her and people traced the handwriting back to Felicia. Also the practice of selling autographed CDs for the music charts didn't really become a thing until like last year. If she ever made an album and sold that, she would probably use an autopen machine to make fake autographs:wendycry:

• Content Curators

I tend not to care to buy signed items as they usually tend to be sloppy or very simple. I bought a Thalia album and got an autographed booklet but it was so faded and messy everyone would laugh  when I would show it to them.

I would prefer to actually see her sign it in person. The only thing I would love signed would be a Britney Jean poster I bought from Taiwan she looks beautiful.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

One word: LAZINESS (not necessarily only from her, but also her team). :pieceofwhat:

I like signed CDs. They are usually not much more expensive, but there's something different about thinking that an artist you like had the CD in their hands to sign it (even if it was for only 2 seconds, resulting in a messy signature).

:tbh:

The signed CD for Marina's FROOT  was only €10.99 and I missed it. :crying1:

53 minutes ago, IUSM said:

One word: LAZINESS (not necessarily only from her, but also her team). :pieceofwhat:

I like signed CDs. They are usually not much more expensive, but there's something different about thinking that an artist you like had the CD in their hands to sign it (even if it was for only 2 seconds, resulting in a messy signature).

:tbh:

The signed CD for Marina's FROOT  was only €10.99 and I missed it. :crying1:

same! ive gotten ones from evanescence, iggy azalea, troye sivan and now the gaga ones. 
super cheap compared to trying to buy them from ebay or the like

kinda wanted chers when she did it but missed out. oh well. 

i hated when the britney store would do that first 25 signed tshirt mess causing the site to crash and i always missed out on it 

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

I tend not to care to buy signed items as they usually tend to be sloppy or very simple. I bought a Thalia album and got an autographed booklet but it was so faded and messy everyone would laugh  when I would show it to them.

I would prefer to actually see her sign it in person. The only thing I would love signed would be a Britney Jean poster I bought from Taiwan she looks beautiful.

in person is always the better option! 

7 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

The signatures that she gives after receiving fan mail during Vegas were almost never her and people traced the handwriting back to Felicia. Also the practice of selling autographed CDs for the music charts didn't really become a thing until like last year. If she ever made an album and sold that, she would probably use an autopen machine to make fake autographs:wendycry:

were those signed shirts she did actually hers? 

Archived