Kelly Clarkson files for divorce

9 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

That's exactly what I thought . And both of their kids are only 6 and 4. But then Kelly has been a very private person so we don't really know what's gone on behind closed doors. But yeh I was not expecting that

I hate to say this but I’m wondering if this has something to do with the BLM and whats going on. He’s from the south and I am from Texas...people are hella racist and maybe this whole thing was their divide? 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But first of all. Gwen left her marriage to Gavin rossdale as he was consistently cheating on her. Probably is a Six addict that isn't diagnosed. 

Honestly if you keep cheating. I would eventually walk out to. If you're not willing to change.

Look at him. He is hooking up. He wasn't made for commitment.

Blake Shelton is finally treating gwen like the queen she deserves to be treated like.

Cheaters are disgusting.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block