“I am...Sasha Fierce” was Beyoncé at her best

Besides Self-titled, an album of Beyoncé I really love is Sasha fierce. Plus the era was everything.

I am...Sasha fierce had bops like “Single ladies”, “Diva” (omg this one :yesplease:), Sweet dreams (:mae:), Video phone...ballads like broken hearted girl:kyliecry:, if I were a boy :fakecry:, and obviously, halo :crying4:.

I really think this was Bey at her best. Beyoncé self-titled was also a fantastic album. My no.1 fav alongside I am...Sasha fierce

When will lemon juice ?  :queenflopga:

sasha.jpg.78983467f15e169862ecac5f3eea68fd.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Sasha Fierce has really good songs, but I thinkI prefer 4. I used to love Beyoncé :bop:
But I totally lost her starting Lemonade. This is where her megalomania started to be too much for me.  
beyonce walk GIFbeyonce GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

The videos where absolutely beautiful, but there is no track I like to sing or dance along. 
And the exclusivity for Tidal was a mistake.

• Love 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block