Report claims Tidal grossly manipulated the streaming counts for Beyonce's 'Lemonade' and Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo'

There has always been this "fraud" legacy with Beyoncé. From stealing songs to whole performance and visual concepts...it reminds me of when they said the Solange punching Jay in the elevator was actually a ruse to get media attention to a tour that had stalled in sales. Lemonade is also rumored to have been based on nothing real just a grab to get peoples attention and create a story for people to support her. 

Regardless of if its real it worked and Beyoncé is a still a talented singer/performer/actress...and one that wants to impact the world through cultural change and has done that. I'm not a really a fan myself(I like a some of her album track I loved 4) but lets give credit where it's due. 

• Love 1
On 6/11/2020 at 10:31 PM, Itscuzim31 said:

I’d rather her not learn from someone who had to lie and fake her way to the top. Britney always overshadowed Beyoncé up until she got new management and started paying media outlets (and apparently her and her husbands streaming platform) to make her seem more popular than she actually is. 

britney walks around stage blatantly lip syncing and people still lose their minds and kick started a whole new era of Vegas entertainment. THAT is star power. THAT is being an Icon. Nala can learn a lot from Brit. 

please marry me:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 2

You guys love hating on Beyonce, it's actually quite sad.  Truth is Beyonce will continue to outsing and outperform our fave for years to come, and remain more popular and relevant by doing so.  She is clearly more talented than our fave, and even I can admit this as a Britney stan.  You're all pressed as ****, its **** pathetic tbh:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Like 1
On 6/11/2020 at 2:25 PM, Deyonce said:

Numbers are numbers. Just because they conflict with what you believe doesn't make them less valid. Her 1st album sold 10M and her next two sold 8M. Though it is probably more by now since she hasn't updated her certifications in over 5 years.

Girl I don't care about any of this, it doesn't have any effect in my life I just like to poke buttons and get this thread Poppin lol

Beyoncé management and marketing team are A1 let’s be real. They know how to showcase her in the best light to make the most profit or gains out of a situation. Whether it be false or true I think she is talented but as much as she comes off genuine there always seems to be some cracks of falsity. It’s not worth comparing her and Britney at this point IMO because the conservatorship has held Britney back. 

• Love 2

We been knew since 2009, it’s nothing new. 

I don’t like her way of purchasing writing credits and awards but I respect her team for cleaning her mess and sweeping it under the rug. Remember when she was on the verge of flopping during the 4 era? Her team did a good job reviving her career from the self titled album onwards.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, bas che said:

We been knew since 2009, it’s nothing new. 

I don’t like her way of purchasing writing credits and awards but I respect her team for cleaning her mess and sweeping it under the rug. Remember when she was on the verge of flopping during the 4 era? Her team did a good job revising it with her self titled album onwards.

Honestly, I wish Britney had a team as smart or clever as Beys

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block