Report claims Tidal grossly manipulated the streaming counts for Beyonce's 'Lemonade' and Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo'

4 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Regardless of Lemonade, which was fraudulently boosted and overrated af... The lion king album is good proxy of how low is the interest for her work these days! Imagine flopping even with a Disney billion movie backing you!

Even with all the money and effort she puts, she never had a diamond album and probably never will!

That's the T

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And water is wet. I love bey, but it’s clear those streaming numbers were inflated. And once billboard starting investigating, all of her releases after had significantly less opening week numbers. Yo

Are we surprised their streaming company inflated her numbers?  investigate now Billboard  you live for ruining people’s legacies so here’s another chance 

Posted Images

You would think that Billboard would be more strict and investigative with their numbers. You can't just accept any numbers that a music provider or label provides them... especially when they have connections to certain artists. 

It makes me wonder how inaccurate all the Billboard charts are now.  :sipnstare:

• Love 1
On 6/11/2020 at 5:36 PM, vzlafan said:

1. Beyonce carreer and Destiny's child carreer are been always in ancenstion

2. Getting Good PR and Media Marketing is not a crime. 

3. About stolen material, In 2016 the thing about lemonade is a copy of palinoia, are 2 totally different concepts, is clearly than beyonce line keeps with her 2013 material selftitled album.

4.  Why is fraudulent? sell tickets from a stadium, hearing her music???? maybe the  numbers press could lie, but at the END OF THE DAY real numbers matters, Who fullfill an stadium and WHO NOT , real youtube streamings NOOOOOO, fan video streamings, A proof Justin bieber last tour was not selling and they need it to change to arena tour, the same with nicky minaj,  iggy azalea after  being #1 BILLBOARD announced tours changes at the end they needed to cancel their whole tours,  so don't tell me that also buys their own concert tickets? Beyonce was touring 2013, 2014, 2016 , 2018  the last 3 years was stadium tours, 

She has made a huge career but its just how she might have got there. 

She has been accused numerous times of discrediting her writers and just adding her name to songs or completely eradicating the true song writers.

She has been accused of and is pretty blatant as well of visually plagiarizing other artists through tout her career but more recently. There is a difference between being inspired and straight up copying.

It's not a crime to get good PR but wheres the line between good and fraudulent PR which we have become so accustomed too. Either way its genius. 

You also sound pressed when we are just asking questions sir. They're been stories that they have had to give out tickets to fill her stadiums which is often why artist don't do stadiums. 

I also just really didn't like her lipping the National Anthem and taking credit as if she did. 

I think shes a superb artist regardless of how she did no one can deny she has made REAL change and culture moments. We are just talking about how real the hype might be?

• Exhale+
On 6/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, Urbanney said:

I’m not surprised, although I did activate my Tidal trial just to watch Lemonade. I also love The Life of Pablo:mcorangu:

Not a good look though, especially when Tidal is owned by Jay-Z. There’s a reason it still hasn’t taken off like Spotify and Apple Music have, even with the exclusive streaming deals they had. Both Lemonade and TLOP are streaming everywhere now too. I do think it’s cool that Tidal offers lossless sound quality though.

Deezer also offers lossless quality, they call it hi-fi and it costs around 15 USD a month to have this option. Unlike Tidal they don't charge a fortune and they dont mess around with streaming numbers.

2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

She has made a huge career but its just how she might have got there. 

She has been accused numerous times of discrediting her writers and just adding her name to songs or completely eradicating the true song writers.

She has been accused of and is pretty blatant as well of visually plagiarizing other artists through tout her career but more recently. There is a difference between being inspired and straight up copying.

It's not a crime to get good PR but wheres the line between good and fraudulent PR which we have become so accustomed too. Either way its genius. 

You also sound pressed when we are just asking questions sir. They're been stories that they have had to give out tickets to fill her stadiums which is often why artist don't do stadiums. 

I also just really didn't like her lipping the National Anthem and taking credit as if she did. 

I think shes a superb artist regardless of how she did no one can deny she has made REAL change and culture moments. We are just talking about how real the hype might be?

about the copies and plagiarism, we need to see what happens with that in future, in the case of songwriters they can denie work with someone it having their own blacklist. 

ok this is the LIVE scenario , with property, grossing numbers without get it means HUGE LOSSES to the enterprises, because Ticket Concerts Pays TAX,  

the gifted tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Sale , for example in Venezuela the Britney Concert says it was 8474 people , but of course was a lot of people more that is not included in the ticket sales. because only one the phone network that  sponsored the concert  gived tickets to all employees .

Giving tickets in 3 stadium tours? in 60 cities, but the people you give tickets sing along??? doesn't make too sense. i might believe 1 but 3??? and personally asisted in 2 different cities (New york & Orlando)  whole stadium was Sing Along in both concerts . 

im sound pressed because its a lot of nonsense things, AS bfans/Exhalers we can't be moralistics and we are the first to fake impulse charts trying to put a mood ring or any song on the top .
What I have tried to clarify in this whole topic is that not make sense to falsify numbers if they are not going to be sustained. example mood ring. ,

BTW  im into entertainment business, its a free opinion forum but generally i only see coments and critics, nothing explicit like this answer. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, vzlafan said:

about the copies and plagiarism, we need to see what happens with that in future, in the case of songwriters they can denie work with someone it having their own blacklist. 

ok this is the LIVE scenario , with property, grossing numbers without get it means HUGE LOSSES to the enterprises, because Ticket Concerts Pays TAX,  

the gifted tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Sale , for example in Venezuela the Britney Concert says it was 8474 people , but of course was a lot of people more that is not included in the ticket sales. because only one the phone network that  sponsored the concert  gived tickets to all employees .

Giving tickets in 3 stadium tours? in 60 cities, but the people you give tickets sing along??? doesn't make too sense. i might believe 1 but 3??? and personally asisted in 2 different cities (New york & Orlando)  whole stadium was Sing Along in both concerts . 

im sound pressed because its a lot of nonsense things, AS bfans/Exhalers we can't be moralistics and we are the first to fake impulse charts trying to put a mood ring or any song on the top .
What I have tried to clarify in this whole topic is that not make sense to falsify numbers if they are not going to be sustained. example mood ring. ,

BTW  im into entertainment business, its a free opinion forum but generally i only see coments and critics, nothing explicit like this answer. 

i don't mean to offend this doesn't make any sense i think it's the lack of *god forgive me correct spelling and grammatical error. I feel like I kinda know what you're saying and i feel like strangely we feel kinda the same but i feel like it's getting lost.

• Exhale+
On 6/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, Deyonce said:

Dangerously In Love is Diamond. And B'Day and I Am... Sasha Fierce are close

But hasn’t DIL sold only 4 million copies in the US? Internationally, yeah, she has 1 diamond album with 12 million sales

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

If everyone turned on her and Taylor Swift it would redeem 2020 for me.

Imagine if Billboard docked her chart positions accordingly lol

The HIVe would have a meltdown!

Don't bring Taylor into this, my love. :sippinga:

But Bey, yeah, she deserves some humble pie.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • 7 months later...
  • Exhale+
On 6/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Are we surprised their streaming company inflated her numbers? :umok: investigate now Billboard :lessons: you live for ruining people’s legacies so here’s another chance :lessons:

I endorse this :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

#BillboardInvestigate

• Love 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: