Report claims Tidal grossly manipulated the streaming counts for Beyonce's 'Lemonade' and Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo'

11 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

You mentioned Britney and the difference is she is a business that has prevailed over time and keeps doing so and Beyonce's "rise" has been marred with "trouble", "controversy and fraudulence" 

honey, everyone loves Britney but she isn't able anymore to compete with Beyoncè in any artistic field, stop talking like if we are still in 2001

tenor.gif?itemid=16209787

• Like 2

i never understood what is so genius about Kanye's music, it's generic but highly commercialized. Grammy's are corrupt **** as well. It's all about having the right connections that will lead you to the top, it was never about talent :tifflmao:. You make a contract you get money and fame, but the price is your freedom. I'm sure neither Beyonce or Kanye has any creative control of their artwork and never had. It's labels' CEOs and their main producers who decide how to market and shape their artists respectively, and the only goal is money. there is nothing genuine and personal about the music industry whatsoever.sassy beyonce GIF

• Like 3

Ok And?.... Bey’s Numbers Have Been Inflated Since “4”, It Doesn’t Take Away From The Fact That She Has Crafted The Album Artist.  Unfortunately, I Can See This Doing Great Damage To Her Career.  Honestly Tho, I’m Fine With It, If You Truly Are An Icon Or Legend, You Don’t Have To Fake Your Sales/Streams To Hit The Charts.  People Like Madonna, Celine, Mariah, Adele, Britney And More Can Still Have Successful Releases Years After There Primes.  Beyoncé Doesn’t Have To Hit Number 1 To Be Relevant Or Be Known As An Icon.  
Let’s Take A Look At Some Of Bey’s Peers Recent Releases.  

Madonna: “Madame X” Debuted At #1 On Billboard 200, Selling 95,000 Units In It’s First Week.  Worldwide Sales (Sales + Streams): 486,000. 

Britney: “Glory” Debuted At #3 On Billboard 200, Selling 111,000 Units In It’s First Week.  Worldwide Sales (Sales + Streams): 1,400,000

Celine: “Courage” Debuted At #1 On Billboard 200, Selling 113,000 Units In It’s First Week.  Worldwide Sales (Sales + Streams): 500,000

Mariah: “Caution” Debuted At #2 On Billboard 200, Selling 51,000 Units In It’s Week.  Worldwide Sales (Sales + Streams): 244,000 

In This Day In Age, A Number 1 Album Means Nothing,  Sales/Streams Mean Everything.  Beyoncé Needs To Be Honest And Own Up To This.  She Can’t Be Considered A Serious Artist If She’s A Fraud.  :whatitellu:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Id just say Beyonce has always had rumors of troubles filling out her tours and that it is alleged what the whole ELEVATOR and LEMONADE thing were PR stunts to help her(if we consider that with her husband's company providing fraudulent numbers...hmmm). Also like a few have mentioned she has stolen from many artists during her career visually and in song. You mentioned Britney and the difference is she is a business that has prevailed over time and keeps doing so and Beyonce's "rise" has been marred with "trouble", "controversy and fraudulence" 

I'd also say don't lie for your favorite artists because truth always seems to come out. It may take 20 years or a year but it does. That's also no shade to the author of this post!

1. Beyonce carreer and Destiny's child carreer are been always in ancenstion

2. Getting Good PR and Media Marketing is not a crime. 

3. About stolen material, In 2016 the thing about lemonade is a copy of palinoia, are 2 totally different concepts, is clearly than beyonce line keeps with her 2013 material selftitled album.

4.  Why is fraudulent? sell tickets from a stadium, hearing her music???? maybe the  numbers press could lie, but at the END OF THE DAY real numbers matters, Who fullfill an stadium and WHO NOT , real youtube streamings NOOOOOO, fan video streamings, A proof Justin bieber last tour was not selling and they need it to change to arena tour, the same with nicky minaj,  iggy azalea after  being #1 BILLBOARD announced tours changes at the end they needed to cancel their whole tours,  so don't tell me that also buys their own concert tickets? Beyonce was touring 2013, 2014, 2016 , 2018  the last 3 years was stadium tours, 

8 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I never understood people who stan for morally questionable entertainers. 

Let me find out Britney didn't write and compose Everytime. I will drop her like Moodring dropped off the itunes chart. :lessons:

Lmao, Honestly I Always Thought Britney Didn’t Write Any Of The Material On BJ.  I Think She’s Just Credited But Didn’t Write It.  (It’s Been Confirmed That She Didn’t Write Passenger). 

• Love 1

No one is surprised, she's been a well known and documented liar even when she was still in Destiny's Child.

I've been saying you don't go from struggling to hit the numbers of your peers to all of a sudden doubling them after your streaming service came out. You don't move and stream that many album sales without successful singles to show for it.

The bish has always been a fraud when she should have just let her talents speak for her. But that's the problem when you lack intelligence and creativity and have to steal concepts left and right.

The T is if anyone else had put out mediocre albums like 4, Self Titled, and Lemonade the backlash would have been severe. Tidal saved her career with all the fake hype.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Lmao, Honestly I Always Thought Britney Didn’t Write Any Of The Material On BJ.  I Think She’s Just Credited But Didn’t Write It.  (It’s Been Confirmed That She Didn’t Write Passenger). 

All her writing credits prior to that were legit, but I honestly question everything on BJ.

I don't know who on her team thought it'd be a great idea to pull a Beyonce after seeing how often she's called out.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Britney gets a pass for Britney Jean and most of her career since the conservatorship. She's clearly been protesting since 2008 and the fans just ignore it and keep supporting it and her team keeps getting away with it. It's been clear to me since 2011.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Regardless of Lemonade, which was fraudulently boosted and overrated af... The lion king album is good proxy of how low is the interest for her work these days! Imagine flopping even with a Disney billion movie backing you!

Even with all the money and effort she puts, she never had a diamond album and probably never will!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Regardless of Lemonade, which was fraudulently boosted and overrated af... The lion king album is good proxy of how low is the interest for her work these days! Imagine flopping even with a Disney billion movie backing you!

Even with all the money and effort she puts, she never had a diamond album and probably never will!

That's the T

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block