Report claims Tidal grossly manipulated the streaming counts for Beyonce's 'Lemonade' and Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo'

18 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

We've already know it. Come on, she always have huge numbers without having really impactful era, it's impossible. When other singers have that numbers you can tell it because their music is everywhere, and it's not her case. I personally doubt also about her spotify numbers

She is the only singer from 00 still relevant today and you have the audacity to say that?

tumblr_pm7uplnvo31x5z3fmo1_400.gifv

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
7 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

def8a100536dcc23927d37005be15c51.gif

Numbers are numbers. Just because they conflict with what you believe doesn't make them less valid. Her 1st album sold 10M and her next two sold 8M. Though it is probably more by now since she hasn't updated her certifications in over 5 years.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
51 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Dangerously In Love is Diamond. And B'Day and I Am... Sasha Fierce are close

Are you sure you're not talking about worldwide sales for DIL? I know for a fact DIL didn't even finish in the top 20 of Billboard's 2000s Decade End Chart. There is no way she sold the same amount in the 2000s, in the 2010s. :imacat:

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Angels970 said:

learn what? cheating and media overhyped  without a real fan base ? :qtbrit:

yeah right and the last 3 stadium tour that beyonce do it in North america was all financed like the violence in the recent protest.  Beyonce and DC Opened britney spears show now beyonce fullfill stadiums.

Lets be clear the problem is NOT  Manipulate numbers,  is about How can you sustain it in time and if they are going to continue listening to you, the green numbers is catching NEW FANS, 

As BFans we can finance Moodring, sodapop, blackout whatever because we are only about a million, but GP is MILLIONS with S that S is a BIG DIFFERENCE LIKE IT OR NOT 

anonymous-20180807000610.jpg

anonymous-20161010091106.jpganonymous-20140712205621.jpg

:imacat:

I personally asisted to 2014,2018 shows of her and it was all by fans, of her, singing the songs all the whole stadium , so i don't think is financed like the recent violence in protest in miami arrested 57, and 44 didn't live in florida just traveled to "claim rights"  :imacat:

PSS if you like to answer this,  Give Proof, photos videos, NUMBERS, REAL NUMBERS. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

even though the numbers are fake(when any numbers are fake then you can't trust any numbers at all). She used that falseness for good to make cultural statements though her force is fake her hype was real and created a real change. Would you expect anything less from someone who lip synced the nation anthem and took credit for it like she actually did it! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vzlafan said:

yeah right and the last 3 stadium tour that beyonce do it in North america was all financed like the violence in the recent protest.  Beyonce and DC Opened britney spears show now beyonce fullfill stadiums.

Lets be clear the problem is NOT  Manipulate numbers,  is about How can you sustain it in time and if they are going to continue listening to you, the green numbers is catching NEW FANS, 

As BFans we can finance Moodring, sodapop, blackout whatever because we are only about a million, but GP is MILLIONS with S that S is a BIG DIFFERENCE LIKE IT OR NOT 

anonymous-20180807000610.jpg

anonymous-20161010091106.jpganonymous-20140712205621.jpg

:imacat:

I personally asisted to 2014,2018 shows of her and it was all by fans, of her, singing the songs all the whole stadium , so i don't think is financed like the recent violence in protest in miami arrested 57, and 44 didn't live in florida just traveled to "claim rights"  :imacat:

PSS if you like to answer this,  Give Proof, photos videos, NUMBERS, REAL NUMBERS. 

Id just say Beyonce has always had rumors of troubles filling out her tours and that it is alleged what the whole ELEVATOR and LEMONADE thing were PR stunts to help her(if we consider that with her husband's company providing fraudulent numbers...hmmm). Also like a few have mentioned she has stolen from many artists during her career visually and in song. You mentioned Britney and the difference is she is a business that has prevailed over time and keeps doing so and Beyonce's "rise" has been marred with "trouble", "controversy and fraudulence" 

I'd also say don't lie for your favorite artists because truth always seems to come out. It may take 20 years or a year but it does. That's also no shade to the author of this post!

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

even though the numbers are fake(when any numbers are fake then you can't trust any numbers at all). She used that falseness for good to make cultural statements though her force is fake her hype was real and created a real change. Would you expect anything less from someone who lip synced the nation anthem and took credit for it like she actually did it! 

also whitney houstom  lip synced the nation anthem and plus Beyoncè lip sync due to technical reasons she  is perfectly able to sing it 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block