White gay men. A forner gay adult film star has a bone to pick with you

Spicechinodiva

Terms Like BBC and chocolate. 

Well are very stereotype and is actually demeaning to Gay black men in general. 

He also addreses how the film studio played on the racist stereotypes abd very poorly ****** Fetishes.

He also addresses he was under paid compared to his white counterparts and was fired before his contract was up for renewal. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see nothing wrong with this. When I watch p0 rn, I'm not jerking off to their personality traits. The actors involved mean nothing to me - they are just s3x objects. Fetishization is literally at the center of p0 rn, which is reducing a person down to a specific trait. It happens to everyone (hence the endless list of p0 rn categories). Asian women are fetishized as submissive, black men are fetishized as having huge throbbing horse c0 cks, etc. The only thing that's unacceptable about this is the pay gap. :idkney: The problem arises when this view of different categories of people bleeds into real life. :sipney:

Archived