Kevin Federline is “one of the most talented musicians in the music industry”

OnlyFacts

Guys, while binging Britney videos, I just found this performance Kevin Federline did and they introduced him as “one of the most talented musicians in the music industry” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thoughts? 

Yes...it’s a parody, but funny AF

For a better laugh, here’s one of his actual performances, and Britney looking adorable while she introduces him.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U could see she was so over ppl screaming while she was trying to introduce him. I think beginning of the performance was good. Before he standup from the piano trying to look cocky and cool. I didn't watch it till the end cause song was boring and performance wasn't really interesting. Britney did so much for this man yet he was such an as to her by asking for bigger checks and getting full custody of their kids. He tried to look good by saying i always wanted 50\50 but he is the one who is also responsible for her being in 12year prison. Cause her dad said she can get kids that way. 

Archived