Blackout and Circus (Light and Darkness) U agree?

Toxic.Latin

I see what u did there, Britney.

If you compare the 2 covers, they are actually very similar and if you analyze the pose Britney is doing, its actually really similar too.

Blackout: Britney Spears: Amazon.es: MúsicaSergioOpina: Crítica de "Circus", Britney Spears.

• Both are medium shots.
  • The dress is similar.
  • The Photographic Composition is really similar too.

So, can we agree this was planned? They really wanted to do a LIGHT version of Blackout?

Don't forget womanizer was actually meant for blackout (it was a reject) Also, a lot of the songs from Circus were meant for Blackout.

Don't forget that the circus tour was actually a blackout tour. It included a LOT of songs from Blackout.

1. Piece of Me

2. Radar

3. Martial Arts (Gimme More)

4. Ooh Ooh Baby
  5. Hot as Ice

6. Freakshow

7. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

8. Break the Ice

Discuss.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/06/01/54060183fa459648e153e2e5727314ed.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing dark about Blackout, urban influenced music doesn't mean it's dark and the lyrics are certainly not dark (except for POM but that's it).

Circus is nor dark or light, it's just a more poppy sounding album, but it doesn't sound like a personnal album either lyrics wise (Out From Under doesn't count, it's a cover).

3 hours ago, YoungOne said:

Her Circus album cover is my least favorite cover of her discography, idk why she approved that awkward take when there was a lot better options.

:juggingu:

It’s actually one of my favs. I was kinda shook at how pretty she looked when they released the cover. I think there’s way better pics in that photo shoot tho, the one of her on a swing and the silver star dress pics >>>>

3 hours ago, warioaddams said:

She explained it herself in this interview

Omg... watching this after so long and her latest appearances is shocking. She isn’t doing anything special, but seems so much more mature and in touch. Reminded me a lot of BOMTney for some reason..

5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Omg... watching this after so long and her latest appearances is shocking. She isn’t doing anything special, but seems so much more mature and in touch. Reminded me a lot of BOMTney for some reason..

Me too... she just sounded relaxed and knew what she was talking about with confidence 

Archived