#JusticeForBlackout June 15th!!!

Remember there was a campaign years ago for making Blackout #1 on Billboard 200 and we failed to do that. Steaming wasn't a force on the charts then. Now we lack streaming power as a fanbase, so it's impossible. Making this #1 on iTunes won't give it any justice because Blackout deserved that success on Billboard which all matters in the end. I'll be forever pressed about that.

4 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

Remember there was a campaign years ago for making Blackout #1 on Billboard 200 and we failed to do that. Steaming wasn't a force on the charts then. Now we lack streaming power as a fanbase, so it's impossible. Making this #1 on iTunes won't give it any justice because Blackout deserved that success on Billboard which all matters in the end. I'll be forever pressed about that.

#1 iTunes can make it #1 in bb too cause it’s not a single and radio Rotation doesn’t effect the bb200.. 

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Little dreamer? What’s that?

a bonus track from Beyonic or something that wasn't available on streaming. basically Xtuna pulling a Britney and releasing it to sppotify when Justice for Beyonic happened. i wanna see how well it flops charts :chrissy:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Itachi said:

a bonus track from Beyonic or something that wasn't available on streaming. basically Xtuna pulling a Britney and releasing it to sppotify when Justice for Beyonic happened. i wanna see how well it flops charts :chrissy:

Oh. That’s great! I have not heard of it :airpls: so I will stream in a cute support for the Xtinct, i mean Xtina fans:selenerz:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Yea Army, this is legit the worst time to try and use social media for anything other than the BLM movement. Glory got justice, we should be silent and leave social media to the current social movement.

BLACKout

see, it's totally the right time :juggingu:

Also Blackout was mainly produced and written by black people :tiffdrink:

• Like 1