#JusticeForBlackout June 15th!!!

I know we're all a little disgusted that Mood Ring hasn't entered the Hot 100, but that can't get us away from the idea that we can't let Britney be forgotten in music while we wait for something new.

Every The time we do a #JusticeFor, believe it or not, we are making the media and fans in general have to talk about Britney. I think that is the goal of all this. I also think Britney listens to us and knows that she is still present in our hearts and it is also a way of saying to her team: 'We are here and we need new music' and press them a bit to do it.

For now I will be supporting the #JusticeForBlackout for the meaning it had for us, in the lower moments of Britney she brought us the best of her. #JusticeForBlackout June 15, 2020

EZC9GdGWAAYlm_O.jpg

blackout.jpg.5d784fda11172414d4e10de3475c8bef.jpg

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Came here to say this. Surely it’s justice was served upon its induction to the rock and roll hall of fame. And then every pop girl trying to recreate the sound for the next 5-10 years. Yeah, it didn’t go #1 but who cares when it’s  impact is so far reaching :scalped:

Mood Ring deserved justice because why tf would you waste that track on an a single territory bonus track? Triggered because they did the same dirty to Amnesia. 

#justiceforamnesia 

Justin for I forgot my name I forgot my number :lessons: and then justice for hypnotherapy :lessons:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3