Dane Bowers has finally come out and said. Victoria beckham is still pissed how she didn't get a UK #1 single compared to the other Spice girls..

Spicechinodiva

DANE BOWERS has finally come out and said what all The spicers knew all a long.

Victoria beckham took it extremely personal that Her collaboration with True steppers and Dane Bowers. Out of Your mind didn't go to #1. 

It's widely known. 

Mel B was the first Spice girl to have a solo #1 single in their Native UK. It was announced during The Spice girls final concert of the Spiceworld tour at Wembley stadium that I want you back Featuring Missy Elliot topped the British singles chart.

Then Geri got 3 #1 singles and Melanie C got 2 #1's. Hell Lisa of TLC also has a solo #1 hit. Thx to Never be the same again from Northern star. 

The garage infused R&B dance track was actually expected to top the charts. But Dane Bowers said. Out of Nowhere Groovejet sold a bunch of copies. And It was revealed that Sopie Ellis Baxtor's label. Bought roughly 200,000 copies in the final tracking day. Groovejet wasn't popular on British radio either compared to Out of your mind. How it became a #1 was so a mystery. Our track was virtually everywhere even our promotion was bigger than Groovejet. We were definitely robbed our rightful UK #1 single. Victoria beckham was pissed and basically like mocked by the British press that she failed to get a #1 single in the UK. Even Emma bunton with What took you so long?. 

Still to this day. Press do remind the public that Victoria beckham is the only Spice girl to not have a British #1 single.

That Virgin even tried a chart battle with Kylie Minogue's Can't Get you out of my head. And that was a more humiliating defeat. As Kylie landed at #1.

And not such an innocent girl peaked at #6. If anything it will always be in British music mags like Tops of the pops. The biggest Record labels blunders. 

It will probably be Virgins highest blunder. Thinking a Spice girl had more of an upper hand to take on Pop legend kylie minogue.  

@Roxxy

@JordanMiller

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Imagine still talking about spice girls in 2020 :tiffcackle: literally who 

They did a sold out stadium tour last year boo. 

Their Wembley stadium gig was Billboards highest box office score. The girls are still very relevant and They all know a world tour is needed after The Covid 19 pandemic.

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

the nerve of some people who don't understand that The girls eventually did went from being considered fads to actually celebrated icons. 

53 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That Virgin even tried a chart battle with Kylie Minogue's Can't Get you out of my head. And that was a more humiliating defeat.

Ouch. :sobbing: I really tried my best with Not Such an Innocent Girl. It's my best single and it deserved to go #1. But Out of Your Mind is also good. :embarrassney:

Spoiler

Hi i'm Posh :barbie:

Archived