Which one do you prefer "Born to Make You Happy", "Born This Way" or "Born to Die" ?

Which one do you prefer "Born to Make You Happy", "Born This Way" or "Born to Die" ?  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

I agree so much! But the today's industry is like that unfortunately... :britstare11:

Yeah, it's sad to see that nowadays, if you want to get attention, being provocative is the most usued option. :nochillbrit:

Well, I want to be 100% honnest, I prefer the BOMT and OIDIA eras where her image was clean, those old performances are gold and quality focused. I hate those new performances of Britney just due to that outfits, I would rather see Britney taking a chair and sit down, and sing. I know she is a performer, but remember (I talk to those who can't stop saying "yea but she is a performer we don't care if she dont sing") she is a singer too, so why not singing live just on a chair.

• Love 2

My vote goes to ‘Born To Die’. She took the music industry by storm with that song and video. ‘Born To Die’ is a classic! She birthed the ‘sad and cinematic girl’ trend. Lorde, Marina, Billie Eyelash and Melanie Rapetinez are Lana’s products. 

french kiss GIF

Also, she changed the face of Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram for ever with her iconic lyrics! 

4 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Well ...Baby One More Time and Born To Make You Happy went to no.1 in the UK, whereas Crazy peaked at no.5 (I think)

BTMYH was definitely the bigger hit. It’s just a great song, it has that early millennium pop sound that I love. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah, it's sad to see that nowadays, if you want to get attention, being provocative is the most usued option. :nochillbrit:

Well, I want to be 100% honnest, I prefer the BOMT and OIDIA eras where her image was clean, those old performances are gold and quality focused. I hate those new performances of Britney just due to that outfits, I would rather see Britney taking a chair and sit down, and sing. I know she is a performer, but remember (I talk to those who can't stop saying "yea but she is a performer we don't care if she dont sing") she is a singer too, so why not singing live just on a chair.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7af1ece7766bb7e9910bc

• Love 1
3 hours ago, No Seas Cortés said:

BTMYH was definitely the bigger hit. It’s just a great song, it has that early millennium pop sound that I love. 

In what world? I love BTMYH, but it wasn’t a bigger worldwide hit than Crazy was. Crazy remains iconic and one of the most recognized and beloved songs by Britney and non Britney fans alike :lessons:

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In what world? I love BTMYH, but it wasn’t a bigger worldwide hit than Crazy was. Crazy remains iconic and one of the most recognized and beloved songs by Britney and non Britney fans alike :lessons:

I didn’t say it was a bigger hit worldwide, if you read my entire conversation and previous comments you would realise what I was saying was that it was a bigger hit in the U.K.

Born To Make You Happy was on top radio charts here from December 99 to March 00. Songs was so BIG hit, even more radio played then Baby One More Time... Even in some radiostations Oops already was above, but BTMYH was still there on bottom. 
I remember how on MTV was program where while video as actually played some interesting fakts about artist or video popped up.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block