Which one do you prefer "Born to Make You Happy", "Born This Way" or "Born to Die" ?

Which one do you prefer "Born to Make You Happy", "Born This Way" or "Born to Die" ?  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I had to vote BTW

BTMYH is one of my least favorite singles of Britney  

Well, when I opened this thread, I knew right away that I was gonna vote for BTW. But then I decided to play the three songs first to verify my decision, and after scanning through different parts of all three songs, I kinda bopped to BTMYH a little more than BTW. :idkney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I would choose Born To Make You Happy. No, it's not because I like more Britney or anything. It's because, the song is more catchy, we enjoy hearing this music, the choreography is amazing, and the song sounds happy and fun. Everything I said applies to the first eras of Britney. :bsass:

Born To Make You Happy is just a better song imo. It has good production and it was such a big hit in the U.K it’s just as classic as BOMT or Crazy are to me. The video used to play pretty much on a loop on the tv music stations.

Born This Way has a great message but the production has always bothered me a bit. It’s a little messy. I’ve always thought less is more when it comes to music and I just think sonically, there is too much going on in the instrumental of this track that it becomes quite distracting and jarring at time’s.

Born to Die is a great song and I love Lana. The video is great and the song is beautifully haunting, as with a lot of her tracks. But it’s no patch on BTMYH and some classic Britney IMO. 

22 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

This latino break was so cute :ramona:

If only her today's performances were like that... :crying1:

I don't want to see Britney with those awful provocative and vulgar outfits!! The outfit on this BTMYH performance is enough, and it's easy for Britney to dance with that outfits... My dream is to see Britney doing those old type of performance again, not provocative and with dancers who wear clothes...

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

If only her today's performances were like that... :crying1:

I don't want to see Britney with those awful provocative and vulgar outfits!! The outfit on this BTMYH performance is enough, and it's easy for Britney to dance with that outfits... My dream is to see Britney doing those old type of performance again, not provocative and with dancers who wear clothes...

I agree so much! But the today's industry is like that unfortunately... :britstare11:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block