If you had the chance to meet Britney, would you?

theannehedonia

Would you meet Britney, if you had the chance?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m on the fence. I’d almost feel bad. She seems so uncomfortable around her fans/people she doesn’t know, and I don’t think it’d be that fulfilling experience for either of us. There’s that phrase ‘Don’t meet your heroes’ that comes to mind. 

Would you? Also for those that did meet her, what was your experience like?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

. There’s that phrase ‘Don’t meet your heroes’ that comes to mind. 

That phrase i think is really truth, i saw britney and shakira more that one time in front of me, and it seems very distanceable people, shakira also seing so angry when the lights goes down and she comes from backstage, then when the lights turn on she smiles. Jennifer lopez , Rosalia too 

More naturals in my experience are Nelly Furtado, Beyonce, Fergie and any others are more genuine than B,Jlo and Shakira, in their starts where really humbles but right now i understand that are annoyed but not that way. 

Well i really would like to meet her, but not paying 2500$ just for a picture and a 2 seconds for hearing a thank you next,  i would like more natural in a mood, i prefer she just take her breaks or planify better her carrier and then she could got better enhacement experience with fans. 

10 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

shakira also seing so angry when the lights goes down and she comes from backstage, then when the lights turn on she smiles.

I don't think that's bad. Performing makes her happy. When the lights turn on and she sees a whole stadium cheering for her it only makes sense for her to smile if she enjoys it. She doesn't have to be like that backstage as well.

Depends. Is it free? :jj: 

Her "M&G" should really be renamed a "Photo op" i'm not about to spend that amount of money for her to stand 5ft away from me smiling awkwardly. I honestly think i'b be too embarrassed of how uncomfortable she's probably looking to show anyone the photo. :weirdmeout: 

I’ve been a massive fan since sometimes - I didn’t like BOMT - I know I know .... gutted I never got to see her in her prime and I feel it would totally ruin my love for her if I had a bad experience - the meet passes are super expensive and I feel you should get a little more for the cost but deep in my heart {jokes} I would love to meet her.. she got me through so much growing up and even today she’s more that a singer to me.britney spears GIF {always}

You know where I want to even have a chance to meet her? Not on M&G, but outside on a street, still better than M&G. If for example, she is on a street walking with someone, if I see her, I would not run to her and scream everywhere Britney is heeeere!! No. I would say first, "Hello, I love your musics." and essentially try to being calm to not stress Britney, as it's not easy for her to talk to unknown persons. If I feel she is fine and essentially not hurry, I would ask of it's possible to take a photo for 2 sec, without touching her it's important!

I've had two M&G's one in December 2015 and one in 2018, I had an amazing experience and she was the sweetest person ever :tear: She was especially bubbly in 2015, we were joking around and she was in SUCH a good mood!

I'm so fortunate I had really good experiences!

Hmmm.

Not sure.

I've met her 3 times (x2 Vegas & x1 on POM Europe tour).

The 1st time I was the only paying fan that done the m&g (with some radio contestants) so was so personal and got to say everything I had on al letter and dance infront of her.

2nd time was the week of Glory release & VMAs so was sold out obviously. Again, as someone said above- she was still in a good mood but they were more 'OK, NEXT' type attitude.

The Glasgow m&g (whilst she did pretend to remember me ha) is obviously during jacket-gate and we know she was off this whole tour. She seemed bit more fragile, but nice to me. Security lunged at me for sticking my two fingers up behind her head and sticking my tongue out so that made her bit more awkward haha!

But I came out that m&g saying to my friends 'that's it. I've done it. I've met her 3 times. I'm not getting anything else from it'. Like... there's no need to keep meeting her as you have nothing new to say really ha.

I would tell every fan to do it if they get the chance. However I completely understand peoples apprehension.

I'm hoping I run into her at the same place she hikes next time I go to Cali. I won't be starstruck. I'll just be like, "Oh! Hi. Nice day for a hike, right? Alright, take care, enjoy the rest of your day."

I'd rather interact with her as a regular person and not as a superstar since I think she'd appreciate that more. 

Yes but Id need an escape plan in place beforehand.

There would only be mere seconds between my telling her "Britney come quick Im here to save you!" and actually getting into the vehicle.

Id take her to the British embassy where she'd enjoy diplomatic immunity while some of America's best lawyers go in there to help her build her case for her freedom.

:urite:

Yes, I 100% would...I was going to go to Vegas in 2016 but ended up not being able to go. I’m glad however I didn’t get a M&G ticket towards the end when I could, because  it was clear she didn’t wanna be there. 

Hopefully in the future she does M&Gs again because I will for sure get a ticket...Who knows if that will ever happen though, but I still have hope. 

Archived