INVITATION LOVERS

mr.amnesia

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey y’all. Sorry I’m late. But I’m here now. 
But first, let me just take off this blindfold :thirsty:

I actually had a dream about going to new show (yes- this is the stage we’ve gotten to) and this was opener. I was proud of my vivid imagination because would go quite well. From memory it was just like montage type bit before curtains fell. But the ‘here’s my invitation baby....’ would be a magical start to a show :bop:

So glad about all the good response this song had ... I thought it was just a personal feeling hahah 

TBH one time I smoke some weed with some friends (I deserve going to hell I know) and I was like : guys you should really listen to this song... I played invitation and it was sooooo cool ... It has this special vibe that can transport you immediately.. yeah I am crazy... Ok. Bye. 

20 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Hey y’all. Sorry I’m late. But I’m here now. 
But first, let me just take off this blindfold :thirsty:

I actually had a dream about going to new show (yes- this is the stage we’ve gotten to) and this was opener. I was proud of my vivid imagination because would go quite well. From memory it was just like montage type bit before curtains fell. But the ‘here’s my invitation baby....’ would be a magical start to a show :bop:

Ok. That's a dream I would love to have haha 

Yes! Instead of Private Show, her fragrance released at the time of the Glory album should have been called Invitation with a matching commercial. The song Private Show makes me cringe...Invitation is so beautiful and soaring and angelic. Would have drawn a lot of interest.

Archived