Random facts by other artists

It is known to exist a cassette of Madonna called Miss M that dates from 1994. It is basically an early collection of the songs that would make the follow-up to ‘Erotica’, and whilst there was no title yet, it does include most of the songs of the final tracklisting of Bedtime Stories (in different order though).

Don’t Stop is not included!

https://madonnaunderground.com/miss-m-early-cassette-of-what-became-bedtime-stories-with-unique-secret-intro/

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

Agree! But I'm not saying Que Vuelvas is a copy of Estoy Aquí, I'm just saying they have huge similarities

Yeah, and it was strange she precisely replaced it on the Unplugged concert, so I do get the comments. But I always thought it was just because it didn't fit the vibe of the set. In general, it feels like it kinda doesn't fit the album at all. I still like it a lot though.

And at the end, Estoy Aquí Unplugged version had a very different arrangement from the original song, so there wasn't a point in replacing Que Vuelvas if the reason was because they were too similar :yaknow:

Btw, for the longest time I thought she had never performed Que Vuelvas and it wasn't until a few years ago that I found she actually performed it a few times

Katy Perry bought Russel Brand a 200k advanced ticket to space when they were married. He later broke up with her over text 5 minutes before her tour and Katy revoked the ticket before he could cash in :mcorangu:

Also, Katy did not know who Madonna was until she was 16 and used to picket Marilyn Manson's concerts as a child because she was raised in a very Christian family as the daughter of pastors and wasn't allowed to listen to secular music.

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, and it was strange she precisely replaced it on the Unplugged concert, so I do get the comments. But I always thought it was just because it didn't fit the vibe of the set. In general, it feels like it kinda doesn't fit the album at all. I still like it a lot though.

And at the end, Estoy Aquí Unplugged version had a very different arrangement from the original song, so there wasn't a point in replacing Que Vuelvas if the reason was because they were too similar :yaknow:

Btw, for the longest time I thought she had never performed Que Vuelvas and it wasn't until a few years ago that I found she actually performed it a few times

U know I always notice this with shaki 

sometimes I’ll think she wouldn’t have performed a random non single song off an album but then I’ll look it up and see a performance 

my personal favorite ever from my favorite album of hers being Fijación oral vol 1 is the song obtener un si

theres something so magical about that song photography smoke GIF by Living Stills

I feel I’m walking through an enchanted forest every time I listen to it :imdying:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

U know I always notice this with shaki 

sometimes I’ll think she wouldn’t have performed a random non single song off an album but then I’ll look it up and see a performance 

my personal favorite ever from my favorite album of hers being Fijación oral vol 1 is the song obtener un si

theres something so magical about that song photography smoke GIF by Living Stills

I feel I’m walking through an enchanted forest every time I listen to it :imdying:

It's a cute song, but I tend to forget about it :gimmemoar:

I think Dónde Están los Ladrones? is the only album that had all of its songs performed at least once. I'm not sure about Pies Descalzos.

But sadly, as we move forward to her newer albums there are more and more songs that were never performed live (kinda like with Britney). The one I can't believe that's never been performed is Addicted to You, despite being a single.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's a cute song, but I tend to forget about it :gimmemoar:

I think Dónde Están los Ladrones? is the only album that had all of its songs performed at least once. I'm not sure about Pies Descalzos.

But sadly, as we move forward to her newer albums there are more and more songs that were never performed live (kinda like with Britney). The one I can't believe that's never been performed is Addicted to You, despite being a single.

Omg how can u say that :howdareyou:

atleast most songs from el dorado were performed

she also released she wolf and sale le sol back to back and never had a tour for Shakira which maybe the reason 

I hope her next album is more like Fijación oral mixed with DELL but Idek   

JLo's "Louboutin" and "Fresh Out The Oven" were meant to be the leadsingles of what would becope Love.

Louboutin underperformed and Fresh Out The Oven got a promo release which also underperformed. She then changed from record label and started all over again and finally got the hit they wanted with On The Floor.

Also, JLo's album version of "I'm Real" was ripped off by an unreleased version of Mariaha Carey's "loverboy". Mariah's boyfriend was Jlo's manager or something like that and when the two broke up, Mariah's boyfriend "stole" the track and gave the instrumental to Jlo who recorded and released it first and thus blocking Mariah's release and she had to redo the whole song.

• Love 1

Madonna hates it when other people remix her music or at least she used to hate it. That's how her remix album "You Can Dance" was born. She wanted to provide remixes by herself and her team.

The album contained an unreleased track "Spotlight". Which I believe was supposed to be on "True Blue" and was suppoded to be a single.

"La Isla Bonita" was meant for MJ whi disliked the song and somehow it ended in Madonna's hands.

Madonna's longtime producer "Patrick Leonard" owns multiples cassettes with unreleased demos, instrumentals and early versions of multiple Madonna songs that remain unleaked.

A few years ago, he decided to share the "Like a Prayer" outtake called Angels With Dirty Faces or something like that.

9 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Also, JLo's album version of "I'm Real" was ripped off by an unreleased version of Mariaha Carey's "loverboy". Mariah's boyfriend was Jlo's manager or something like that and when the two broke up, Mariah's boyfriend "stole" the track and gave the instrumental to Jlo who recorded and released it first and thus blocking Mariah's release and she had to redo the whole song.

yeah I've read about that from many places

JLo gets a lot of hate for "stealing" songs. When the only bad things she's actually responsible for is not actually singing most of them. :yesokay:

Tommy Mottola and Diddy were the shady guys behind the scenes and they never get the backlash that she gets. I'm always arguing with Lambs on fb about this .

37 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

probably nothing new to people here but I like gymnastics so  I like these facts.

Pink was a competitive gymnast from age 4 - 12

Hilary Duff was a gymnast too

xjTs6C.gif

The thing about Pink didn't surprise me at all since she's been incorporating aero gymnastics in so many of her tours, but go Hilary! Didn't see that one coming, since I've always seen her as being as a super feminine un-athletic type

3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Well sorta. Mariah wanted to sample the song Firecracker by Yellow Magic Orchestra and an early version of Loverboy with this sample appears in some trailers for Glitter. But then her ex-husband gave the sample to JLo to use for I’m Real and because JLo’s album was to be released before Glitter Mariah had to change the sample. Hence the whole ‘I don’t know her’ meme. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block