Britney Spears Wishes Everyone Happy Virtual Pride Month

8 minutes ago, Dirk said:

yeah but i don't agree how Jamie handled things. he helped of course, but he got too involved with her life. he made her too dependent on the system he established for her during these 12 years. Britney is excentric, an artist, he should have created an environment for her to learn to live her life, on how to be a good mom, to make connections with people she could trust and let her live her life. but no, he got too involved, he got too involved with her money and life... they drugged her a lot, they put her to work a lot... for someone who has kids and is anxious... she was doing POM for 5 years and she was going to do another residency in such a short time. i bet she wanted to do Domination cause it's better to be traveling to Vegas and having some fun on stage instead of being bored at her home with her dad watching her steps, she can't do anything without his approval. for a 37 years woman that must SUCK. it's like they didn't credit her recovery, she did excellent recovering from her breakdown, she made a lot of progress, but it feels like if she's out of this controlling environment she would go back to be a 2007 or a junkie. she learned her mistakes. I don't know how stable she is now but she sure was fine as hell like in 2014-2016. Anyways, she needs to be free, and create her world, hires whoever she wants to help her with this celebrity life.

She could be ready to makes her own choices or not. I think her parents are too protective indeed but 2007 was a nightmare, i think they really thought she would end up dead or something. But eventually someday she will have to make her own choices her parents won't be there forever. I really fear what will happen the day Jamie will die, how Britney will react etc.. 

19 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

She could be ready to makes her own choices or not. I think her parents are too protective indeed but 2007 was a nightmare, i think they really thought she would end up dead or something. But eventually someday she will have to make her own choices her parents won't be there forever. I really fear what will happen the day Jamie will die, how Britney will react etc.. 

She'll be happy :cuteidk:

1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

True but she always loved her dad more than her mom. It's very obvious in For The Record for example. As for letting people in, i don't think it was Britney's dad choice to let Sam Lufti and all these leech manipulators into her life (hello Kfed, hello Adnan), it was all Britney choices. She's not the angel you think she is.

Gurl who are you wtf 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

WTF? She's on a hiatus for BLM movment and y'all just assume she's in a mental institution? Poor Britney has the worst fans ever lol

Literally.... it would be insensitive of her to go back to posting weird videos of herself with everything going on right now. This fan base is psychotic 

• Like 1

Will we ever find out the truth?

Many people in the industry and people who have worked for her or been in close contact with her, know the truth about her conservatorship, but nobody is talking.

My biggest fear would be that she is too fragile to be on her own and could never get married again or have more children. 

I just want her to be happy.

sad britney spears GIF

• Like 2
9 hours ago, YannFrance said:

How so? She needed to go because she was unwell at the time clearly. She never claimed she was forced to do so.

R u sure? She was first time in court after many years after that situation. I guess that says smth.

23 hours ago, Dirk said:

she never had a good relationship with her dad, she feels uncomfortable with him numerous times, even in For The Record you can tell (her dad was there bc of the conservatorship, not like she was OMG DAD IS LIVING WITH ME IM LOVING IT). the only time she felt happy with her dad was in the early stages of her career (mtv diary) cause she was providing and making everyone happy$$$. and yes Britney let some wrong people in like Sam Lutfi but that was bc she was rebelling from her family, she was trying to find her way, she trusted Sam but he was a terrible manager he was just playing games with her and the paparazzi. and I didn't say Britney is an angel but you don't understand her actions either, she had a second kid, she was figuring out motherhood, and the dad of her kid was always out partying and not helping her at all, she went thru a divorce with 2 babies, she always said she wanted to have a big family, she went thru a postpartum depression

This.  But even in old footage of her & her dad - like in MTV Diary, which I actually re-watched a few days ago - she sometimes seemed a little uncomfortable around him, which, in retrospect, is pretty telling.  Plus, there was her statement about her parents’ separation/divorce being the best thing to happen to their family.   Anyone who’s been a fan of hers since the beginning knows that she was always much, much closer to Lynne, which was made even more obvious by how frequently and lovingly Britney spoke about Lynne compared to Jamie (who, looking back, she seemed to “forget” about a lot when talking about her family).  

• Like 1