Britney Spears Wishes Everyone Happy Virtual Pride Month

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I know people that are allegedly bipolar and they get by in life.  Either way, I do not know of her issue, but it says a lot that she can remember choreography.  She is capable of life - is she capable of running her career?  IDK because it is a BIG responsibility and most of us here could probably not manage it.  I just think she deserves to live the life she wants.  She deserves freedom of speech.  

Maybe one day she will be ready to speak for herself. But i don't feel like she's unhappy, she really like her random life far away from the media it seems. As long as she has her kids with her she'll be fine ;)

Why can't the truth come out? If she does have some mental health problems its nothing to be ashamed of. I get she wants her privacy but it must take a toll to have an image out there of her (thats she's crazy blah blah) thats not accurate. I'm just so confused. 

• Like 3

If you want to believe in Yahoo's report you need to check their source LA Times, if you search there you'll find that the only article that talks about Britney being in a mental facility for 30 days was from April 2019.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-mg-britney-spears-mental-health-father-me-time-20190403-story.html

https://www.latimes.com/search?q=britney+spears

I know her team makes us not believe in anything and everything being suspicious especially after Glory's new cover, Mood Ring and Britney not uploading videos on Instagram but we need to calm down sometimes, right now at least she is not in a mental facility.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Maybe one day she will be ready to speak for herself. But i don't feel like she's unhappy, she really like her random life far away from the media it seems. As long as she has her kids with her she'll be fine ;)

Considering you just joined Exhale May 29th and have already been down voted so many times I wonder if you are someone working for team c-ship doing damage control and trying to plant their agenda on here. :britstare11: Notice how you ignored my reply to #FreeBritney.

Nice try Lou.

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, YannFrance said:

How so? She needed to go because she was unwell at the time clearly. She never claimed she was forced to do so.

The rehearsals for Domination showed otherwise. If Britney was so "unwell" and "on the brink of death", how come Nappytabs teased the fans and promoted the show the day prior to cancellation annoncement?

If the person behind the Britney's Gram voicemail had lied, team c-ship could have easily sued him to shut people up once and for all. Also Britney went to court last year and said she was, in fact, forced into a mental health facility against her will.

• Love 5

We Love A Gay Icon: Britney Sends Video For Virtual Pride Month 2020!  

In The Video, Our Girl States: “Happy Virtual Pride Month, I Want You All To Know I Love You Very Much And I’m Proud Of Every Single One Of You”.   
        She Is A Gay Icon And Has Many Gay Fans,  I’m Glad She Did This.  

Link To The Video: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBLnsCqll4X/

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

Thank God SHE tooks herself out of situations she's not confortable with. 

her dad was nowhere near her when she's anxious. he's just a controller freak.

Well if he wasn't Britney wouldn't be Britney. He and Lynne Spears made her who she is. How do you think she was that good at such a young age? Beyoncé had the same control freak dad.

6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

dude her dad was nowhere he was just drinking somewhere in the fields 

Lynne was running away from an abusive relationship, leading britney to wherever place to britney sing and dance,

beyonce had someone to trust like Jay-z to ditch her dad, britney was in a way different situation, her dad helped her but he was dumb enough to trust people who's taking advantage of her daughter. britney spears family is very fragile and dumb, anyone can infiltrate on that family, like Lou that is very religious and stuff is guiding them... 

britney needed a conservatorship but not a lifetime one. and they did a lot of wrong things under it.

True but she always loved her dad more than her mom. It's very obvious in For The Record for example. As for letting people in, i don't think it was Britney's dad choice to let Sam Lufti and all these leech manipulators into her life (hello Kfed, hello Adnan), it was all Britney choices. She's not the angel you think she is.

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The last time Britney had a live mic she told us, "this feels ILLEGAL right now.  Did you hear me?  I said this feels ILLEGAL" right before sang "Something To Talk About"

And people think she lip syncs because she’s lazy. She lip syncs because it’s a liability to give her a live mic. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

she never had a good relationship with her dad, she feels unconfortable with him inumerous of times, even in For The Record you can tell. the only time she actually felt happy with her dad was in the early stages of her career (mtv diary) cause she was providing and making everyone happy$$$. and yes Britney let some wrong people in like Sam Lutfi but that was bc she was rebelling from her family, she was trying to find her way, she trusted Sam but he was a terrible manager he was just playing games with her and the paparazzis. and I didn't said Britney is an angel but you don't understand her actions either, she had a second kid, she was figuring out motherhood, and the dad of her kid was always out partying and not helping her at all, she went thru a divorce with 2 babies, she always said she wanted to have a big family, she went thru a post partum depression

Once again true, but putting everything on Jamie's shoulders is a bit easy and quite convenient. Not everything is black or white you know..

11 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

True but she always loved her dad more than her mom. It's very obvious in For The Record for example. As for letting people in, i don't think it was Britney's dad choice to let Sam Lufti and all these leech manipulators into her life (hello Kfed, hello Adnan), it was all Britney choices. She's not the angel you think she is.

Even Britney's sons hates Jamie... Britney is, was and always being with Lynne like after Jamie's abuses and their divorce. Jamie is just an alcoholic piss of trash that just wants money from her daughter since the very beginning.

• Like 5