Britney Spears Wishes Everyone Happy Virtual Pride Month

2 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

She is fine y'all. Some of you need to stop obsessing about her being trapped or locked away by force, it's a myth. 

ikr, she's just being respectful admist everything going on in the world! She's going about it the right way!

• Love 3
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, AP4 said:

she didn’t post on her Instagram where was this originally posted? It definitely doesn’t prove she isn’t in a “wellness clinic” either since it’s just her face. I try not to speculate on her person life though since I don’t know her or anyone she knows personally. I just hope she’s well and that if she is at a clinic she went on her own free will. 

maybe if we complain too much Loucifer will post it in Britney's instagram :clicktina:

but nonetheless glad that she's acknowledging pride month :snarky:

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The last time Britney had a live mic she told us, "this feels ILLEGAL right now.  Did you hear me?  I said this feels ILLEGAL" right before sang "Something To Talk About"

It's about the media backlash claiming she can't sing live.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

How so? She needed to go because she was unwell at the time clearly. She never claimed she was forced to do so.

She’s not legally allow to claim anything sir.

Where have you been? The entire #FreeBritney campaign was about her being thrown into the facility against her will for not following orders. Then her dad said to blame it on his illness.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

She placed a lot of emphasis on the word "illegal" - so is it illegal to sing live or illegal to speak out?  I have let non-fans listen and they all found her use of the word as worrisome. 

Maybe she used this word because her handlers don't want her to sing live/use her real voice. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Maybe she used this word because her handlers don't want her to sing live/use her real voice. 

It could but could that be legally binding?  I mean, they never let her speak live at the Domination announcement.  I just think its a loud statement that interviews are (allegedly)edited in 2016 after Jonathan Ross and the last thing we hear unscripted and unedited from Britney is that "it feels ILLEGAL" to have a live mic 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

It could but could that be legally binding?  I mean, they never let her speak live at the Domination announcement.  I just think its a loud statement that interviews are edited in 2016 after Jonathan Ross and the last thing we hear unscripted and unedited from Britney is that "it feels ILLEGAL" to have a live mic 

I always felt like she didn't want to be there for the whole femme fatale era. She has bipolar disorder after all it's not surprising she would need to be scripted for interviews and such.

2 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

I always felt like she didn't want to be there for the whole femme fatale era. She has bipolar disorder after all it's not surprising she would need to be scripted for interviews and such.

I know people that are allegedly bipolar and they get by in life.  Either way, I do not know of her issue, but it says a lot that she can remember choreography.  She is capable of life - is she capable of running her career?  IDK because it is a BIG responsibility and most of us here could probably not manage it.  I just think she deserves to live the life she wants.  She deserves freedom of speech.  

• Like 8