Jump to content

To celebrate Bionic's 10-year anniversary, Christina Aguilera makes "Little Dreamer" available to stream


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It was an iTunes bonus track worldwide.

 

A song for Max. Oddly it's better than the one Britney wrote for Her boys. My Baby. 

 

Let's be honest. Circus would have been a flawless album. But that track ruined it. 

Its not a song for Max. "All I need" was for Max and Christina said it was the only song for him. Peope assume its about a misscarriage because of the lyrics.

Quote

And whenever in night, the lights go down
I know that you’ll go on to shine somehow
And even if you’re miles above the clouds
‘Til the end I’ll be waiting
 

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray we’ll meet inside my dreams
If I should go before I wake
I pray our souls will join again
 

It was a bonus track in Japan and for a short time worldwide but they took it down and just put it back yesterday.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 6/10/2020 at 1:58 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Its not a song for Max. "All I need" was for Max and Christina said it was the only song for him. Peope assume its about a misscarriage because of the lyrics.

It was a bonus track in Japan and for a short time worldwide but they took it down and just put it back yesterday.

I'm just realizing that the song is actually very...dark? (and happy at the same time, fascinating.)

obviously I've never paid close attention to the lyrics.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I cannot believe Bionic was 2010 - I could have sworn it released in 2008..  Personal Mandella Effect 

I'm with you. I could've sworn it came out the same time that Gaga just started to get big in the states because of the talk of her stealing Gaga's look - but this is after Fame Monster too! What was she thinking? :umomg:

Must be confusing it with her greatest hits promo. Honestly that entire era is just odd but then again, without her vocal talent, her style or eras aren't that original or memorable: Brit-clone; brownface; pin up girl; Gaga clone; talent judge :whatitellu:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Jeffers said:

I'm with you. I could've sworn it came out the same time that Gaga just started to get big in the states because of the talk of her stealing Gaga's look - but this is after Fame Monster too! What was she thinking? :umomg:

Must be confusing it with her greatest hits promo. Honestly that entire era is just odd but then again, without her vocal talent, her style or eras aren't that original or memorable: Brit-clone; brownface; pin up girl; Gaga clone; talent judge :whatitellu:

What do you mean by "brownface"?

Link to comment
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

What do you mean by "brownface"?

she loved spray tan a little too much during the Stripped era. It got really bad after she dyed her hair black but got better when she went back to blonde.  She also put this weird gold shimmer all over her body lol

This is what she looked like after first dying her hair

brunettes%20actress%20celebrity%20christ

then she started getting a tan for performances and all of a sudden she looked orange all the time. Christina hates tanning in the sun so she only gets spray tans and they mostly end up looking orange.

86225829d103bc9e130fd6b5814badf1fa1d17a53127990768f0826311e49d8bbbffa9ca0b60e3be29428978497e488093fd5d8a18263c9a56b9e5e9493119084b5dd35696ed00d8ae3e027c89929b9619195834a2e08d593e7b18b36ab4dc79ac413ee39435204722185c0e05d6f8992bbcb982703ad9ed

after she went back to blonde the tan went away and she only got "normal stage tans"

52f3bece00417b2a15bed7b8f0ad6321.jpg51236559.jpg027.jpg

 

Link to comment
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

she loved spray tan a little too much during the Stripped era. It got really bad after she dyed her hair black but got better when she went back to blonde.  She also put this weird gold shimmer all over her body lol

This is what she looked like after first dying her hair

brunettes%20actress%20celebrity%20christ

then she started getting a tan for performances and all of a sudden she looked orange all the time. Christina hates tanning in the sun so she only gets spray tans and they mostly end up looking orange.

86225829d103bc9e130fd6b5814badf1fa1d17a53127990768f0826311e49d8bbbffa9ca0b60e3be29428978497e488093fd5d8a18263c9a56b9e5e9493119084b5dd35696ed00d8ae3e027c89929b9619195834a2e08d593e7b18b36ab4dc79ac413ee39435204722185c0e05d6f8992bbcb982703ad9ed

after she went back to blonde the tan went away and she only got "normal stage tans"

51236559.jpg027.jpg

 

Spray tan was not meant in a derogatory way, though.  It was supposed to be a healthier alternative to tanning beds.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Spray tan was not meant in a derogatory way, though.  It was supposed to be a healthier alternative to tanning beds.  

i mean yeah they are healthier but the probalem is that people get used to how they look when they are tan and end up wanting more and more because they dont see how ridiculous they look. Like with fake ***** or other plastic surgeries or fake lashes.  Obviously that goes for tanning beds too but I was talking about overdone tanning in general. My aunt is the same. She spends 80% of her day frying in the sun and she still think she is pale.

Or my cousin who started out with beautiful lash extentions like this

gettyimages-1068254034_sf.jpg

and after a year she was going for this look and its "not enough" lmao

How-To-Apply-False-Eyelashes.jpg

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

i mean yeah they are healthier but the probalem is that people get used to how they look when they are tan and end up wanting more and more because they dont see how ridiculous they look. Like with fake ***** or other plastic surgeries or fake lashes.  Obviously that goes for tanning beds too but I was talking about overdone tanning in general. My aunt is the same. She spends 80% of her day frying in the sun and she still think she is pale.

Or my cousin who started out with beautiful lash extentions like this

gettyimages-1068254034_sf.jpg

and after a year she was going for this look and its "not enough" lmao

How-To-Apply-False-Eyelashes.jpg

I get what you are saying but this person alleged that Christina was purposely commiting "brownface" so I was curious on why they would turn some bad old beauty fad into something derogatory.  I just can't with y'all kids nowadays. :imacat:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block