So where is she

Last we heard was she check into a self care place for 30 days and then it was said to be false. Then mood ring came out and we haven’t seen from her since May 27 which is weird for her. So is anyone else wondering is Britney okay? Where is she really? It’s not like her to be this quiet. Last time she was she was in a mental place.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be surprised if she really is in a facility. All this is very deja vu like last yr. I only hope that if she did check into a facility, it was on her terms and not forced by her father or Lou or Jodi. 

On the other hand, maybe she's just away from social media and wants to have some me time. We don't know and maybe we never will. All I hope is she's safe and okay. 

I think she’s just away from social media, Sam did post on his story not long ago of him driving and someone filming from the passenger seat I assumed it was Britney but I have no reason to think that just assuming but, I just think after her last post about black lives matter and to use the time away form devices to focus on more important issues I think maybe she would just feel it’s inappropriate to then immediately start posting her usual stuff I really don’t think she’s in an facility I think that’s complete bull**** 

15 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I think she’s just away from social media, Sam did post on his story not long ago of him driving and someone filming from the passenger seat I assumed it was Britney but I have no reason to think that just assuming but, I just think after her last post about black lives matter and to use the time away form devices to focus on more important issues I think maybe she would just feel it’s inappropriate to then immediately start posting her usual stuff I really don’t think she’s in an facility I think that’s complete bull**** 

Idk. Doesn't seem like it's her but I can't be certain. I'm not an iPhone person so idk what version this is... But looking at the camera lenses, I don't recall Britney ever having this version. Can anyone confirm if this is or isn't the phone she has? 

Screenshot_20200607-230808_Instagram

14 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I saw this story, maybe it's her. 

instead of her usual stuff Brit can't post more serious content? She isn't obligated to be into politics and sometimes being quiet helps more than saying ****, but Britney is one of the few celebs who just posted one thing (I liked the message), nothing more. It is very strange.

tomorrow probably there will be new posts on her IG, but during this especific time maybe avoid the topic (racism consequences) will do more harm than good for her.

16 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Idk. Doesn't seem like it's her but I can't be certain. I'm not an iPhone person so idk what version this is... But looking at the camera lenses, I don't recall Britney ever having this version. Can anyone confirm if this is or isn't the phone she has? 

Screenshot_20200607-230808_Instagram

I doubt Britney would be in Beverly Hills.

Just now, Body ache said:

I doubt Britney would be in Beverly Hills.

That's what I think too. I feel like she's always in the Calabasas area. I wonder if the c-ship has a rule they made up where she's only allowed to go to certain places (Hawaii, Anaheim for Disney, etc) 

But then again... Sam is always going to her place, why would he ever dare ask her to come travel to BH? 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

That's what I think too. I feel like she's always in the Calabasas area. I wonder if the c-ship has a rule they made up where she's only allowed to go to certain places (Hawaii, Anaheim for Disney, etc) 

But then again... Sam is always going to her place, why would he ever dare ask her to come travel to BH? 

Maybe like her previous boyfriends she can travel anywhere if it’s with supervision? 

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's possible. I just have a strong feeling from that reflection it isn't her. It's most likely one of his sisters. 

I agree, most likely his sister (doesn’t one of them work there?) because yeah never saw Britney with that iPhone, doesn’t she have an 8 or x? But never saw the 3 lens 

It’s actually kinda cringe how fast white ppl are posting casual content again while all the BLM stuff is going on. Seems selfish and self absorbed 

Edit: there’s many ppl within my social circle and protests I’ve gone to that have expressed it’s disheartening to see their social media feeds going back to normal and feeling like at the end of the week their left feeling like they’re still fighting this injustice alone. Imagine someone posting just a black square then posting a bikini pic 2 days later? Yes there’s other things going on in the world, but it’s important right now to educate the still wide majority of ppl who have racist tendencies. 

22 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

It’s actually kinda cringe how fast white ppl are posting casual content again while all the BLM stuff is going on. Seems selfish and self absorbed 

I'm sorry but that's pretty ignorant on your part. BLM is not the only issue going on in this world, and people can't just sit on their computers all day posting the same empty messages all day.  It's important to have a diverse variety content online, otherwise people get drowned in the same content and lose the underlying message of the what the (peaceful) protests are about. And the fact that people are 'cancelling' other people for posting other stuff is just ridiculous and selfish, and a lot of us in the community think it's cringe when people cancel others for doing that. No one should feel forced or obliged to post something or not post something just for the sake of it, if they have something meaningful to add or feel passionate about something they want to share then they should... otherwise empty posts are useless.  That's why the internet is full of so much unnecessary and fake content, and people literally living their lives solely for, and even dying for clout.

I was just about to make a thread about this!!!

I 100% think she is back in a facility.

Idk if  it’s punishment for Mood Ring/the new Glory cover or if those were a distraction from her team, but something isn’t right. 

Even before her BLM post, Sam was back at his home and posting stories in a different gym than the one at her house. When they were isolating together it was obvious on both their instas, but now nothing. 

I also don’t think she’s with her family because Jamie Lynn posts a lot and Brit is never in the background and there’s never any little hints like the last time she was there. 

I really hope she’s ok, but I’ve got a bad feeling guys :(

Archived