Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' bonus track "Love Me Right"

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Real talk? I haven't listened to it yet. I'm kind of waiting for a special occasion or if I'm in a bad/sad mood - I'll have this to look forward to. Should I break and listen? @bitbitboi

hah, it's actually the kind of song that one would listen to when in a sad mood... But like Gaga herself has said about this album, she sounds pretty happy after all. She seems "free" now.

This could all be fiction
I know that it sounds taboo
I wear my heart on my sleeve
It's making its debut

The song is cute, kinda sweet sounding, even though the lyrics are serious. So I think this song will give you a nice feeling in the end.

But don't be sad, Jordan! :hugs:

On 6/7/2020 at 5:48 AM, bitbitboi said:

It gives me "The Cure" vibes. Which is good news. This is her shy sister.

Gaga is so melodic in "Chromatica"... <3

love-me.jpg.4691a6830ceee0c00c1f87e705e1aaf0.jpg

Sincerely, I find the album quite one key... quite boring... feels a style very tired already.. A pity because i loved her last two albums a lot.

It's only available at target on CD. I remember during Joanne. She didn't want any type of exclusives. Given how the deluxe is available to stream outside the US. I wonder what changed her mind about the exclusive part. Hell even Madame X was sold exclusively at target for the CD. But Madonna made sure that only the chain carried the Physical  version and that it had a global digital release. But then again. When you own the masters to your music. You say whwre it goes. Interscope owns Chromatica. 

Hopefully this is a lesson. 

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's only available at target on CD. I remember during Joanne. She didn't want any type of exclusives. Given how the deluxe is available to stream outside the US. I wonder what changed her mind about the exclusive part. Hell even Madame X was sold exclusively at target for the CD. But Madonna made sure that only the chain carried the Physical  version and that it had a global digital release. But then again. When you own the masters to your music. You say whwre it goes. Interscope owns Chromatica. 

Hopefully this is a lesson. 

The deluxe version isn’t available on Spotify in the UK. I had to buy the deluxe CD to get this track.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block