I remember watching a live performance of Worth It on some talk show and it was a total mess. Also seemed like they were kind of mean to one another. 
Only two of the 5 were talented. One has cancelled herself and the other is working to hard at getting people like Beyoncé to say she’s great but hasn’t done anything great yet (although Motivation was a bop). 
I think 5H got what was appropriate :yaknow:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Simon tried creating an American version of Little mix and failed.

None of them have the talent of Perrie, Leigh Anne, Jesy or Jade.

Hell even little mix themselves said. Simon created 5H just to prevent little mix achieving success in the US. Kinda backfired. Imagine that. 

5H fans be gone..little mix wings GIF

Neither 5h nor lm bring anything to the table tbh, both are extremely boring and cater to the isolated audience of 15 year old girls:demi:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I remember watching a live performance of Worth It on some talk show and it was a total mess. Also seemed like they were kind of mean to one another. 
Only two of the 5 were talented. One has cancelled herself and the other is working to hard at getting people like Beyoncé to say she’s great but hasn’t done anything great yet (although Motivation was a bop). 

Not you shading my girl Camila like that :gloriascary:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

mean schitts creek GIF by CBC

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block