• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Me back!

greetings

Thank you for understanding. I really missed all of you. 💛🧡💜

I finally got to read this thread. :fakewow:

My DMs and IMs, and Instagram and Twitter DMs have been full of well wishes since day one. I'd like to thank @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Mattyj7883 @blackoutbixxh @AmorProhibido @Prime @babyimmafreak90 @Born2Die @Midnight@Invitation @VCTR @reecejwilson first of all for your never ending love and support like omg and for taking a stand with me, for checking up on me almost everyday during my break - some literally everyday. And some for telling me about the existence of this thread. I appreciate all of you. :hugs:

Thank you to my co-Rangers 💛🧡💜 @JordanMiller @PokemonSpears @Urbanney @Dark.Knight @puppylo16 for standing up for me :gobaby: for your love and support and loyalty and patience and for checking up on me. This team. :sobbing: and to Jordie for his understanding. 💛🧡💜

Pink Ranger, reporting for duty.

1746c4ef42c110748722a291df0d90a7df82c9c9

Thank you @JackSProductions oh my god this thread. I did not expect this. :yesokay: Thank you. Also, you can thank PokemonSpears cause he took a photo of the OP and sent it to me on Instagram. Sooo sweet. :qtbrit:

And the replies and reactions! @Alex_1991 @C0CKy @xkhingx my handsome loves I see you. 😘 I see you too @Arianna @Towelney  @Kuzco Kuzzie! 🤗 @vzlafan I screamed reading the :imacat: reference. Haha! @Toxic.Latin I love you, why you always do this to me with your gifs. :gloria: @MSTAR I saw your Overprotected videos. Thank you! 💕 @Theonetheonly Vios, it's everything! @VCTR i told you not to tell them Liam and I are expecting. This moment reminds me of Britney revealing that Zoe was pregnant with twins and of course i'm Zoe cause i'm married to Star Lord. :lolnoworries: @CJMCH your new uploads kept me entertained while doing small activities like cooking or brushing my teeth! @Cheshire-B your voodoo worked cause i'm back! :comingthru:  @Busybee i'm still your friendly neighborhood Barbie. 🦄💖 @brycetippe Born2Die always tells me i'm a Femme Fatale. :makeitrain: @Winter _90 does that mean i'm a telenovela princess? :imcute: @SlayOut omg you nailed it. I was thinking the same thing. That I was on the 2 week break that Britney took after the BRITNEY era wrapped up and that all I need is time and a moment that is mine. :crying1: @OnlyFacts I hope you haven't been trying to steal my menses while i was gone. :gtfo: @rodrigobjs why you :bang: me? Are we gonna bang bang in to the room? :britlol: @ShatteredBoy justice has been served, Marshall. :barbie: @jennyj like i'm not even kidding but i was just sleeping all the time. Literally. In between binge watching Killing Eve. @Invitation SCREAMING at Flava Flav :gloriascary: Taehyung and I are secretly texting while I was rewatching all of the Phase 3 MCU films with Liam - and the occasional baby making. :werk: @babyimmafreak90 omg I love the way you guys are doing Britney and Overprotected rituals for me. :haha: but what do you mean forcing your husband? Does he really not like Overprotected? :idkney:

Also shoutout to @Theo04t cause I browsed through my notifications page and I think he literally liked all of my posts on the Mood Ring mega thread while I was away. :blol:

THANK YOU EVERYONE. I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK! :makeitrain:

I just had my 4th Billboard Hot 100! :barbie:

Reveal hidden contents

Stream my song! :ari:

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

I dedicate this song to all of you.

I missed you! Really nice to have you back, this place isn’t the same without you:bigkiss:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Me back!

greetings

My DMs and IMs, and Instagram and Twitter DMs have been full of well wishes since day one. I'd like to thank @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Mattyj7883 @blackoutbixxh @AmorProhibido @Prime @babyimmafreak90 @Born2Die @Midnight@Invitation @VCTR @reecejwilson first of all for your never ending love and support like omg and for taking a stand with me, for checking up on me almost everyday during my break - some literally everyday. And some for telling me about the existence of this thread. I appreciate all of you. :hugs:

Thank you to my co-Rangers 💛🧡💜 @JordanMiller @PokemonSpears @Urbanney @Dark.Knight @puppylo16 for standing up for me :gobaby: for your love and support and loyalty and patience and for checking up on me. This team. :sobbing: and to Jordie for his understanding. 💛🧡💜

Pink Ranger, reporting for duty.

1746c4ef42c110748722a291df0d90a7df82c9c9

Thank you @JackSProductions oh my god this thread. I did not expect this. :yesokay: Thank you. Also, you can thank PokemonSpears cause he took a photo of the OP and sent it to me on Instagram. Sooo sweet. :qtbrit:

And the replies and reactions! @Alex_1991 @C0CKy @xkhingx my handsome loves I see you. 😘 I see you too @Arianna @Towelney  @Kuzco Kuzzie! 🤗 @vzlafan I screamed reading the :imacat: reference. Haha! @Toxic.Latin I love you, why you always do this to me with your gifs. :gloria: @MSTAR I saw your Overprotected videos. Thank you! 💕 @Theonetheonly Vios, it's everything! @VCTR i told you not to tell them Liam and I are expecting. This moment reminds me of Britney revealing that Zoe was pregnant with twins and of course i'm Zoe cause i'm married to Star Lord. :lolnoworries: @CJMCH your new uploads kept me entertained while doing small activities like cooking or brushing my teeth! @Cheshire-B your voodoo worked cause i'm back! :comingthru:  @Busybee i'm still your friendly neighborhood Barbie. 🦄💖 @brycetippe Born2Die always tells me i'm a Femme Fatale. :makeitrain: @Winter _90 does that mean i'm a telenovela princess? :imcute: @SlayOut omg you nailed it. I was thinking the same thing. That I was on the 2 week break that Britney took after the BRITNEY era wrapped up and that all I need is time and a moment that is mine. :crying1: @OnlyFacts I hope you haven't been trying to steal my menses while i was gone. :gtfo: @rodrigobjs why you :bang: me? Are we gonna bang bang in to the room? :britlol: @ShatteredBoy justice has been served, Marshall. :barbie: @jennyj like i'm not even kidding but i was just sleeping all the time. Literally. In between binge watching Killing Eve. @Invitation SCREAMING at Flava Flav :gloriascary: Taehyung and I are secretly texting while I was rewatching all of the Phase 3 MCU films with Liam - and the occasional baby making. :werk: @babyimmafreak90 omg I love the way you guys are doing Britney and Overprotected rituals for me. :haha: but what do you mean forcing your husband? Does he really not like Overprotected? :idkney:

Also shoutout to @Theo04t cause I browsed through my notifications page and I think he literally liked all of my posts on the Mood Ring mega thread while I was away. :blol:

THANK YOU EVERYONE. I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK! :makeitrain:

I just had my 4th Billboard Hot 100! :barbie:

Hide contents

Stream my song! :ari:

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

I dedicate this song to all of you.

Glad you're back! :makeitrain:

43 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Iconic comeback is upon us. We are witnessing a legend getting her throne back. We missed you baby doll ❤🧡💛💚💜💗💘💝💖💓💞💕🤎💜💙💖💝

I love you. Thank you for always sending me exclusive **** footage of you while I was on break. When will their faves. :barbie:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Me back!

greetings

05c0e9af-aa8f-49d8-b696-b88f5508a8d5_tex

:sendinglove:

Spoiler

PitifulGreenGroundbeetle-size_restricted

:jumpney::tongueney::bparty::walkonby::)

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Lets see. Hmm... @EasyThere already calls me 'baby doll'. @C0CKy calls me 'wifey'. @Alex_1991 calls me 'baby girl'. Those are already taken so you might wanna think of something else. :brityes:

Reveal hidden contents

@Mattyj7883 you have got to call me something. I mean, come on now. :nochillbrit:

WHAT ? so i'm just one more in your collection :ohwut: 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived